Easy-to-use project management app
monday work management is a league above simple project management apps. Create any solution you need to optimize your workflow, plan and execute projects of any size, collaborate with teams organization-wide, and a lot more. Experience the difference with a free trial.
Choosing a project management app
monday.com's flexible solution helps you organize your company's resources and people to accomplish tasks, ongoing projects, or manage resources with ease. Our mobile project management app makes it easy to run your projects from A-Z at scale and custom to your needs.
High-quality project tracking
A project management app shouldn't limit your ability to track time, manage deadlines, and provide real-time updates. Trust monday.com on mobile and desktop for consistently intuitive and easy-to-use project management you can manage on-the-go.
Our top project management app features
Our free plans offer basic project management app capabilities, but here's what you'll get on our paid plans:
monday workdocs Collaborate on shareable docs for brainstorming, embed project boards, and share with teammates 27+ views Choose customized visualizations for planning and scheduling Advanced reporting and analytics Clean up your documentation with easy-to-generate custom dashboards and exportable reports to share 36+ column types Be the master of your own tailored workflows Template Center Choose from 200+ templates for jumpstarted workflow creation
Top project management apps vs. monday.com
based on more than 6000 reviews on G2 Crowd Reviews
Project management apps give you the freedom to take care of deadlines and communication without being in the office. Check out how monday.com's project management app compares to other options out there.
Here's what else our project management app offers
iOS and Android apps
Workflows for any use case, from anywhere
monday.com helps teams manage and execute projects that deliver results on time.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which project management app is best?Compare these top-rated free project management apps
- Does Google have a project management app?Google does notoffer a native software or app designed solely for project management. The closest alternative , Google Sheets, can be used to manually create project plans and Gantt chart timelines. It requires no coding experience and is shareable, but it isn't automated — so you might waste time on simple tasks like adding team members and sharing updates.
- What is the easiest project management software?The easiest desktop project management software is based on criteria like drag-and-drop interface, easy to generate reports and dashboards, and how they manage finer details like dependencies. 3 tools to try are monday.com, TeamGantt, and Trello.
- What are the four main types of project management software?Here is one way to categorize the different types of project management software
2. Web Based
3. Collaboration. ...
5. Issue Tracking
6. Project Portfolio Management
7. Document Management
8. Resource Management