Start your free trial
Unlimited Users and Boards. No credit card needed.
yearly SAVE 18%
Unlimited free viewers
Viewers have read only access to the data within the account with no editing rights.
Add as many boards as you like. Boards are the place for organizing your work and data (e.g. projects, clients, processes).
Over 20 column types
Easily choose how you want to present your data with our huge variety of columns.
iOS and Android apps
Stay connected on-the-go and access monday.com from your smart phone.
Simply visualize your workflow in a Kanban board.
Gather information from external sources with our embeddable forms.
More storage means more space to save files, images, and important documents.
Track all changes and see who changed what and when.
Share boards with guests
If you work with clients or freelancers outside of your company, share your workflow with guests so they always know exactly where things stand.
4 guests billed as 1 user
Manage people and their workloads in a totally visual way. It's everything you'd want from Gantt chart, but super versatile, intuitive, and entirely focused on people.
View your information on a calendar.
Visualize any geographic data on a map.
Search everything in your entire account, including images, posts, updates, mentions and projects.
Make forms your own by adding your company logo and a background color of your choice.
Track the time spent on each task.
Visualize your data on different types of charts and graphs.
Use formulas to perform dynamic calculations on your data.
Tags work like keywords or labels that make it easy to organize your to-dos, tasks, and projects across your account.
Private boards are only visible and accessible to you and team members you invite.
Integrate your apps and services to move the data you need to and from monday.com.
Set automated actions in your board to boost your workflow.
Dashboards are free, each Dashboard can combine data from 1, 3, 10 or 25 boards depending on your plan.
1 board per dashboard
3 boards per dashboard
10 boards per dashboard
25 boards per dashboard
Extra security for you and your team. Any time someone logs in from an unfamiliar device, they’ll need to first confirm a code that’s sent to their phone.
Log in with your team’s Google Apps account. No need to store any new passwords in your brain.
Single Sign On (Okta, One login, Azure AD, Custom SAML)
Log in with your SAML account (Okta, OneLogin, Azure AD or custom) - No need to store any more passwords in your brain.
See who logged in when and from which IP address.
View all user session's data and reset any session from the admin panel. Panic mode: Lock down your whole account if your team's credentials have been compromised.
Compliance with HIPAA for storing Personal Health Information
99.9% uptime SLA
We provide a 99.9% uptime in our Service-Level Agreement.
Advanced account permissions
Set who can use features across your account.
Self-serve knowledge base
Find any tutorials, guides and articles on anything you need about monday.com.
24/7 customer support
Get support from our customer success team in record time.
In-depth training for your team to help you get the most out of monday.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does monday.com cost?So, we offer a free trial period so you can fall in love with monday.com as much as we love it. For more details regarding the plans we offer you can read more at ‘How does pricing work?’
- Which plan is right for me?That’s a good question and there are a number of factors to consider. Read more here to see what works best for you
- How to manage my billing?You can manage your billing at ease through the admin tab of your monday.com account. This article covers all you need to know about it.
- Can I use this for my whole organization, or just my team?Either or both! That’s the beauty of monday.com - we have huge enterprises using it organization-wide as well as one and two-people teams or even a single department. You can also understand the difference between users on the monday.com platform here
- Can I change my plan?You can upgrade, downgrade, or cancel your renewal any time you want. This article covers all you need to know about it.
- Does monday.com offer plans to non-profits, NGO's and educational institutions?We do :) Kindly fill out this form. Our team will review your application and get back to you shortly with any applicable discounts!