Salesforce is a household name when it comes to CRMs. While Salesforce is a solid CRM choice for many businesses, it’s not the only option on the market.
Shopping around for a CRM for your team can lead to decision fatigue. With so many platforms available, narrowing down your choices to select the one that best suits your business can be challenging.
This post will look at 10 different Salesforce alternatives out there that might be a better fit for your organization. We’ll look at each platform’s features and pricing, and examine why a flexible and customizable solution like monday sales CRM can make for a better choice for a variety of businesses and use cases.Try monday sales CRM
First of all, what is Salesforce?
Salesforce is a cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) platform for businesses to help connect their sales teams with customers, leads, and prospects. With Salesforce, the platform operates as a single source of truth that enables organizations to keep track of customer interactions and sales data all in one place.
There are also several features to make tasks more manageable with automations and personalized workflows. Additionally, the platform can be customized to your team’s unique needs with personalized dashboards and plenty of integrations to continue using your existing work tools.
Salesforce includes a number of products, but the Salesforce Customer 360 acts as a CRM and platform for all your teams to connect. Some standout features include:
- Einstein AI built into the CRM helps generate content, optimize performance, create customizable experiences, build workflows, and more
- Unite your data in one location so that all team members can view customer interactions
- 8,700+ partner apps, services, and integrations to allow teams to use critical technology seamlessly with the CRM
The Salesforce Sales Cloud pricing is broken down into five plans starting at $25/user/month for the Starter plan and going up to $500/user/month for the Unlimited+ plan. Each plan includes more features and customizations, with options suited for everyone from small teams to multinational corporations.
While Salesforce is a very robust CRM platform and the brand’s name is often associated with CRMs in general, it’s not the only option out there, and it may also not be the best solution for every team. There are many other CRMs with similar features or even different ones that help teams manage customers. Selecting the right CRM for your business might come down to the size of your team or your industry. Below, we cover the top 10 Salesforce alternatives to consider when searching for a CRM.
1. monday sales CRM
monday sales CRM is a visual customer relationship management tool that’s designed to be highly flexible. Users can build their own automations to streamline sales and track all stages of a pipeline. Its customizable workflows make collaboration simple and its user-friendly interface makes it simple to onboard to the platform.
- Sync and track every email from Gmail and Outlook to keep communication in one place
- Track team performance and sales in a dashboard and generate reports
- Capture new leads and import existing ones and organize them in a board to visualize where they are in the pipeline in a glance
- Sales forecasting reports to measure probability against actual sales
- Mobile app for sales reps to log calls, access contacts, and track activity on the go
monday Sales CRM offers a free 14-day trial. There are four paid plans starting from $12/seat/month for the Basic plan, $17/seat/month for the Standard plan, $28/seat/month for a Pro plan, and an Enterprise plan with custom pricing. Higher-tiered plans offer additional features and capabilities, like more custom CRM automations and integrations, email tools, lead scoring, security features, and more.Try monday sales CRM
2. HubSpot Sales Hub
HubSpot is a household name for hubs for sales, marketing, and customer service, all of which culminate in its Sales Hub. The HubSpot Sales Hub helps drive productivity, connect with customers, and allow your sales teams to grow.
- Lead management and prospecting tools to help turn leads into deals
- Email templates and tracking to make it easier to engage leads
- AI-powered deal management tools to streamline and automate sales processes
HubSpot Sales Hub can be used for free with basic features. There are multiple paid plans: Starter from $18/month, Professional from $450/month, and Enterprise from $1,500/month. Each plan offers more users and features like forecasting, permissions, lead scoring, and other features and customizations.
3. Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM is a cloud-based CRM platform that caters to businesses of all sizes. It provides a complete suite of tools in one centralized location to create a personalized CRM solution, such as analytics, integrations, marketing tools, and more.
- Advanced analytics tools to make informed business decisions based on sales data
- Integrate with 800+ apps to boost your CRM capabilities
- Sales force automation tools to better manage leads, contacts, deals, accounts, and more
Zoho CRM offers a free trial along with a tiered pricing structure. The Standard plan costs $14/user/month, Professional $23/user/month, Enterprise $40/user/month, and Ultimate $52/user/month. The higher-tiered plans offer more features such as more customization and automation capabilities, AI tools, increased security, and others.
4. Zendesk Sell
As part of the Zendesk range of tools, Zendesk Sell is a sales automation and CRM platform that helps sales teams improve efficiency and productivity. It focuses on providing clear visibility of your sales pipeline so that your team can focus on increasing revenue and converting leads.
- Integrate your existing emails for smoother communication and better selling
- Get a complete customer view for each lead to gather essential insights
- Advanced pipeline insights, forecasting, and analytics to track leads and deals
You can try Zendesk Sell for free with a trial. After that, there are four plan options: Sell Team at $19/agent/month, Sell Growth at $55/agent/month, Sell Professional at $115/agent/month, and Sell Enterprise at $169/agent/month. The higher-priced plans are more appropriate for larger teams and offer more features, customizations, reporting options, and permissions.
Pipedrive is a sales-focused CRM that prioritizes simple pipeline management. Its user-friendly interface helps sales teams track deals, communicate effectively, and close more sales. Pipelines can be tailored to your business’s unique sales requirements and shareable pipeline reports and goals make it easy for your team to collaborate.
- Lead generation chatbot to interact with your website visitors 24/7
- Automations to cut down on manual repetitive administrative tasks
- Custom reports, insights, and KPIs to track sales performance and metrics
Pipedrive offers a free trial and five different plans: the Essential plan costs $14.90/user/month, Advanced $27.90/user/month, Professional $49.90/user/month, Power $64.90/user/month, and Enterprise $99/user/month. The higher-tiered plans give you access to additional customer support, more automations, deeper reporting capabilities, and other features.
Salesflare is an intelligent CRM targeted for small and medium-sized businesses that sell B2B. The platform includes automations and pipeline features that highlight upcoming tasks that no prospect gets left behind. Salesflare is simple yet powerful, making it accessible to different types of sales teams.
- Automatically enrich your contact and account data with publicly available information
- Get reminders to follow up, add data, or reply to emails automatically
- Share all team communications with a customer in one place
Try Salesflare for free, or select from one of the paid plans: Growth comes in at $29/user/month, Pro at $49/user/month, and Enterprise at $99/user/month. Get access to additional features with each plan, such as custom dashboards, more email finding credits, custom training, a dedicated account manager, and more.
Nutshell offers a CRM that’s simple and easy to use and helps B2B teams close more deals. With Nutshell, you can streamline sales and marketing in a platform that isn’t too complex, making it an approachable platform for small teams looking for an easy solution. Nutshell also makes quality customer support available to all users, no matter the plan you choose.
- Flexibly manage your pipeline, track sales, and prioritize leads
- Marketing and email automations help you better connect with leads and customers
- Lead attribution tools to see where your leads come from
Try Nutshell with a free trial and then select from four plans: Foundation for $16/user/month, Pro for $42/user/month, Power AI for $52/user/month, and Enterprise for $67/user/month. The higher-paid plans offer more customizations as well as AI features, more reporting tools, API support, and other advanced capabilities.
Keap is a CRM and marketing automation platform designed for small businesses. Combining customer management with automation, businesses can streamline sales, optimize marketing processes, and grow revenue all in one centralized space.
- Collect and organize new leads and customer records
- Personalized automations replaces manual tasks to help teams stay focused
- Visualize pipelines, sales, and leads in one view
Try Keap for free and then select one of the three paid plans: Pro for $159/month, Max for $229/month, and Ultimate for $279/month. Rather than based on how many users you need, plan prices are based on how many contacts you have, keeping costs flexible. With the higher plans, you’ll get additional phone lines, e-commerce tools, advanced reporting and marketing tools, and more.
Freshsales is a comprehensive solution from Freshworks. The Freshworks suite of products enables teams to combine sales, marketing, and support functionalities. It gives businesses a 360-degree view of customer interactions, enabling teams to make data-driven decisions. AI-powered features also help teams optimize workflows and stay on top of tasks and leads.
- Use Freddy AI to gain insights into deal predictions and prioritize prospects
- Automate workflows and sale sequences to reduce manual effort
- Customize sales activities, layouts, and more for a customizable CRM experience
Freshsales has a free forever plan for up to three users, a Growth plan at $15/user/month, a Pro plan at $39/user/month, and an Enterprise plan for $69/user/month. In the paid plans, users can expect more AI features, more workflows, sales team management tools, advanced permissions settings, and other capabilities.
ActiveCampaign is a customer experience automation platform that goes beyond traditional CRM. It combines marketing, sales, and e-commerce features in one place, but its Sales product operates as a standalone CRM platform. ActiveCampaign helps businesses engage with their customers throughout their entire lifecycle and is particularly geared towards marketing organizations.
- Automations to manage contacts, score leads, and monitor deals, tasks, and pipelines
- Strong reporting tools to track individual and team performance
- Focus on the right leads with tools for segmentation and prospect win probability
ActiveCampaign also offers a free trial along with three paid plans for its Sales platform: Plus at $19/user/month, Professional for $49/user/month, and an Enterprise plan with custom pricing. pricing plans based on the number of contacts and features needed. Plans include email marketing, automation, and sales automation, with options for businesses of different sizes.
So, what is the best Salesforce alternative?
The best Salesforce alternative is the one that best fits your team. There’s no one-size-fits-all CRM solution, so considering what your business needs before selecting a platform is the best way to find the right software. All the CRMs on the list above make for good choices, but not all of them are good choices for every business.
Still, when considering different platforms, a CRM that’s customizable, flexible, and scalable will be more likely to fit a variety of different types of teams, use cases, and industries. This is why monday sales CRM is a cut above the rest.
As a CRM platform that can be highly tailored to a sales team’s individual objectives, monday.com makes for a solid alternative to Salesforce. You can expect all the main features you’d look for in a CRM, such as:
- AI to help automate tasks, compose emails, generate content, and build formulas
- Create a sales cycle and pipeline that are fully customizable
- Automations for sales processes to cut down on repetitive work
- Centralized client communication through email to keep all interactions in one place
- 200+ app integrations to keep your existing workflows as-is
- Lead and deal management tools to nurture leads from any source
- A 360° view of your customer accounts including contact information and data
- Post-sales management to track client projects and sales activity
- Dashboards to view individual and team sales progress
- Detailed reporting and analytics features to gain meaningful insights
- 27+ different work views to manage your sales cycle according to your preferences
Not only is monday sales CRM flexible enough to meet any team’s needs, but it’s also highly rated by users. On review site, G2, monday.com has a customer rating of 4.7/5 based on nearly 10,000 reviews, making it one of the most popular software tools on the market.Try monday sales CRM
Want to see how monday sales CRM works in action? Sign up for a free trial to see how our CRM platform can benefit your team.