With the global Customer Relationship Management (CRM) market projected to double — reaching $157.53 billion by 2030 — you could argue that businesses are now spoilt for choice when choosing their CRM software. Two main considerations in that decision will inevitably be pricing and value for money.
If you’re looking for a cost-effective CRM platform, chances are you’ve already searched for “Zoho CRM pricing”. The software starts at $14 per user per month, and there’s also a free edition with limited functionality for up to 3 users.
But what do you get for your investment?
In this guide, we’ll cover what features you get in the Zoho CRM pricing tiers and explore how monday sales CRM could be a great Zoho CRM alternative.
What is Zoho CRM?
Zoho CRM helps businesses manage their sales, marketing, and customer service operations from a single cloud-based platform. It’s ideal for small to mid-sized teams and offers a variety of integrated options and customizable CRM solutions for larger companies. The built-in AI-powered assistant, Zia, predicts leads and deals, spots potential customers for conversion, and guides large sales teams in their efforts.
Zoho CRM pricing
Zoho CRM offers four pricing plans for unlimited users and a 15-day free trial for up to 3 users.
- Standard: $14/user/month with annual billing or $20/user/month with monthly billing.
- Professional: $23/user/month with annual billing or $35/user/month with monthly billing.
- Enterprise: $40/user/month with annual billing or $50/user/month with monthly billing.
- Ultimate: $52/user/month with annual billing or $65/user/month with monthly billing.
At the end of the free trial, you automatically move to the Free Edition, which only has essential features like leads, documents, and mobile apps. Although you won’t lose any data, you’ll need to subscribe to the premium plans to access more functionality. Here’s what each pricing plan includes.
Zoho CRM’s Standard plan is tailored for smaller companies looking to organize their sales processes and gain insights into their sales pipelines. It includes:
- Multiple pipelines
- Lead scoring rules
- Automated workflows
- Sales forecasting
- Mass emailing
- Limited custom reports and dashboards
The Professional plan for Zoho CRM is suitable for companies wishing to use more advanced CRM features and includes everything from the Standard package, plus:
- SalesSignals (activity notifications)
- Blueprint (process editor)
- Webhooks to connect third-party apps
- Automated validation rules to keep data clean
- Motivator (gamification tool)
- Unlimited custom reports and dashboards
he Zoho CRM Enterprise plan is ideal for larger companies requiring advanced CRM functionality and more customization options. Zoho CRM’s most popular plan includes everything from the Professional package, plus:
- Zia (AI assistant)
- ortals to collaborate with external stakeholders
- CommandCenter to personalize customer journeys
- Custom modules to capture relevant business data
- Advanced dashboards
- Data encryption
The Ultimate plan — Zoho CRM’s largest offering — provides expanded capabilities for all the features included in the Enterprise plan, plus:
- Zoho Analytics
- Additional reporting
- Extended feature limits
- Advanced Zia capabilities
- Extensive customization options
Is Zoho the best CRM software for you?
Answering this question is not simple — you need to consider how you intend to use the software and choose the right system for your company. Other viable CRM software includes:
- monday sales CRM
- HubSpot CRM
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Freshsales CRM
- Zendesk Sell
- Less Annoying CRM
- Pipedrive CRM
However, not every CRM system is suitable for every business. What might be a slam dunk purchase for one organization could be a total disaster for a company with different requirements.
Zoho CRM is a decent option, but it misses the mark regarding customization options and scalability as your business grows. Let’s look at what monday sales CRM has to offer so you can decide for yourself which is the best option for you.
What is monday sales CRM?
monday sales CRM is a fully customizable, no-code platform that lets teams and organizations custom-build any workflow they need. You can organize and manage your sales pipelines, automate your workflows, streamline communication, onboard your customers, and gain valuable insights into your entire sales cycle and forecasting.
Key features include:
- Customization: Easily tailor your CRM software to work for you without any development help. Edit deal stages, add as many columns as you’d like, and manage multiple pipelines simultaneously.
- Automation: Save valuable time and close more deals by automatically assigning leads to reps, setting reminders for upcoming activities, and getting notified when a lead opens an email.
- Communication: Automatically keep track of client interactions and log sent emails in one central location. Save time with personalized email templates and AI-powered suggestions.
monday sales CRM pricing
monday sales CRM offers four pricing plans for teams of 3 or more people and a 14-day free trial.
Basic: $36/month/3 users with annual billing
Standard: $51/month/3 users with annual billing
Pro: $84/month/3 users with annual billing
Enterprise: Contact sales for pricing
Beyond your 14-day trial, you’ll need to purchase an appropriate monday sales CRM subscription to get the full features. Here’s what each package includes.
The Basic monday sales CRM plan lets you organize all your team’s leads, contacts, and deals in one place, and create a dashboard based on one board. It includes:
- Unlimited contacts
- Unlimited boards
- Unlimited customizable pipelines
- Unlimited docs
- Templates for lead, contact, and deal management
- iOS and Android apps
The Standard monday sales CRM plan enables you to automate sales processes, streamline communication, and create a dashboard that combines up to 5 boards. It includes everything in the Basic package, plus:
- AI email generator
- Quotes and invoices
- Advanced account, contact, and deal management
- 2-way email integration with Gmail and Outlook
- Custom CRM automations (250 actions per month)
- Custom CRM integrations (250 actions per month)
The monday sales CRM Pro plan allows you to gain insights into your entire sales cycle and forecasting, and create a dashboard that combines up to 10 boards. It includes all the Standard features, plus:
- Sales forecasting
- Sales analytics
- Mass emailing and tracking
- Email tracking and automations
- Custom CRM automations (25,000 actions per month)
- Custom CRM integrations (25,000 actions per month)
The monday sales CRM Enterprise plan lets you create a dashboard that combines up to 50 boards and manage pre- to post-sales with enterprise-level features, such as:
- Lead scoring
- Team goals
- Enterprise-scale automations and integrations
- Enterprise-grade security and governance
- Advanced reporting and analytics
- Multi-level permissions
Zoho CRM vs. monday sales CRM: what’s the right choice for your team?
When considering the right CRM for your team or organization, pricing is an essential element. But when comparing software, you also need to consider the added value and impact each vendor offers before making your final decision.
Digging deeper, Zoho CRM receives the following user ratings (out of 10):
- Ease of use: 8.2
- Ease of setup: 7.7
- Quality of support: 7.5
In comparison, monday sales CRM receives higher ratings:
- Ease of use: 9.0
- Ease of setup: 8.5
- Quality of support: 8.7
Overall, G2 reviewers found monday sales CRM easier to set up and effortless to navigate, and they also preferred doing business with monday.com.
Whether you’re tracking leads, managing sales pipelines, or onboarding customers, your team can make an immediate impact with the fully-customizable monday sales CRM.
Try monday sales CRM yourself with a 14-day free trial.
FAQs about Zoho CRM pricing
How long is the Zoho CRM free trial?
The Zoho CRM free trial lasts 15 days, after which you can move to the limited functionality free edition or one of the full-featured premium plans.
How much does Zoho cost per month?
Zoho CRM prices start from $14/user/month with annual billing and range in price based on the plan and team size.
Can you pay monthly for Zoho CRM?
Yes, you can do this by choosing the monthly option on the pricing page, with prices starting from $20/user/month.
The information provided in this article is accurate and up-to-date at the time of publication. Changes and updates in the business operations, policies, or any other relevant factors may occur after publication and we encourage readers to verify any information directly.