Pricing is one of the most important factors when choosing a CRM solution for your business — especially if you need buy-in from your organization’s stakeholders. So, naturally, you’ll want to understand if your CRM vendor offers flexible pricing and the specific features included at each price level.
Copper is a customer relationship management software designed to help sales teams organize their leads, contacts, and correspondence, from a central location. This blog post digs deep into the cost of Copper’s CRM packages and what you’ll receive for your budget. We’ll also explore monday sales CRM as a strong alternative so you can make an informed decision about the best customer relationship management platform for your business.
What is Copper CRM?
Copper CRM is a customer relationship management platform for sales teams who need to integrate with Google Workspace. Like other CRM solutions, it has a range of features such as lead tracking, reporting capabilities, and task management tools to streamline communication and collaboration.
What are Copper CRM’s pricing options?
Copper CRM offers three different pricing options depending on your unique business needs. Users can pay monthly for flexibility or annually for a discount. The three packages are:
- Basic: from $23 per user per month (paid annually) or $29 per user per month (paid monthly)
- Professional: from $49 per user per month (paid annually) or $69 per user per month (paid monthly)
- Business: from $99 per user per month (paid annually) or $134 per user per month (paid monthly).
What features are included in each Copper CRM package?
Check out the following packages to understand what’s included at each price point.
The Basic package is a slimline solution designed to help small businesses integrate their CRM with Google Workspace. It includes:
- 2,500 contact limit
- Google Workspace Integration
- Contact enrichment
- Team collaboration
The most popular Copper CRM plan is a more robust option for growing businesses. It includes everything from the Basic package, plus:
- 15,000 contact limit
- Workflow automation
- Bulk email and templates
- Integrations with further tools in your tech stack
The highest-priced package is for organizations focused on scaling. It includes everything from the Professional package, plus:
- Unlimited contacts
- Email sequences and drip campaigns
- Website tracking
- Lead scoring
- LinkedIn integration
Does Copper CRM offer a free plan?
In contrast to other CRM providers, Copper doesn’t offer a free plan.
However, you can take a 14-day trial with no credit card required. Your free trial gives you access to the Business plan, allowing you to try out the various marketing and customer relationship features. You can add unlimited seats during your free trial, then choose the most appropriate price plan for your business.
What are the main benefits of Copper CRM?
Copper offers several core features and benefits you’d expect from a customer relationship management tool. These include:
- Contact and lead management: extract lead info from Gmail via Copper’s Chrome extension.
- Workflow automation: define triggers, actions, and conditions to eliminate manual, repetitive tasks.
- Task management: automate task creation and assignment based on record modifications, with relative reminders for incoming tasks.
- Email tracking: track and log email chains, meetings, and files from Gmail using the Chrome extension.
- Sales reporting: gain pipeline insights through built-in forecasting.
- Integrations: besides the native integration Google Workspace, connect to other business applications like Slack, Mailchimp, or DocuSign.
The above features aren’t unique to Copper, and are also available in monday sales CRM—a powerful and cost-effective choice, offering advanced collaboration options that aren’t tied to Google Workspace.
How does Copper compare to other CRMs?
Copper’s defining feature is that it’s built for Google Workspace. If your business is powered by Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Calendar, then Copper integrates seamlessly with these products. On the flip side, if you’re looking for customer relationship management software that works with Yahoo, Outlook, or Microsoft 365, then Copper isn’t natively compatible.
G2 data reveals that Copper scores 4.5 out of 5 as a CRM tool. Digging deeper into the categories, Copper receives 9.1 (out of 10) for Ease of Use, 8.7 for Quality of Support, and 8.8 for Ease of Setup.
But how does this compare to other CRM platforms? Here are the overall G2 scores for competitors out of five.
- monday sales CRM = 4.6
- Salesforce = 4.3
- HubSpot = 4.4
- Zoho CRM 4.0
- Pipedrive 4.2
As you can see from the data, Copper is a robust CRM that beats most competitors in the market, except for monday sales CRM.
Compare Copper CRM with monday sales CRM pricing
monday sales CRM offers a cost-effective alternative to Copper with a simple pricing structure based on two variables: number of users + preferred features. Our monday sales CRM pricing structure is as follows, with all premium packages available as a free trial:
- Individual: free forever.
- Basic: from $10 per seat per month.
- Standard: from $14 per seat per month.
- Pro: from $24 per seat per month.
- Enterprise: custom quotes available.
Copper has three paid pricing plans to choose from, compared to the five options available with monday sales CRM. Copper’s most affordable Basic package is more expensive than three of the monday sales CRM’s plans, making it a more expensive choice. Additionally, there’s no free forever plan with Copper, so it’s not quite as flexible as monday sales CRM.
Copper and monday sales CRM both use per seat/user per month pricing, and you can pay on either a monthly or annual basis.Try monday sales CRM
monday sales CRM: the powerful Copper CRM alternativemonday sales CRM offers enterprise-level features at an affordable price, allowing you to manage your sales pipeline, contact and lead management, customer projects, marketing activities and more, all from one central workspace..
It also has extended functionality you won’t find with other platforms. Choose our platform if you’re looking for CRM features like:
- Lead scoring: Assign a numerical value to each lead in your CRM to rank readiness for sales outreach.
- Advanced client communication: monday sales CRM syncs with Gmail or Outlook to effortlessly send and receive emails and track open rates to assess your campaign. Log all client meetings, calls, and notes, too, so your entire team can keep up with the latest communications.
- Data management: Store all customer and lead data in a central location, with the ability to import contacts and accounts through an API. Our handy merge duplication feature alerts you if there are any data overlaps.
- Birds-eye overview of your pipeline: Our visually intuitive dashboards enable you to keep track of your sales forecast, zoom into specific deal details, or zoom out for an overview of your sales pipeline.
How much does Copper CRM cost?
Copper offers three different packages, Basic, Professional, and Business. These start from $23, $49, and $99 per user per month, respectively, as part of an annual subscription.
Do the Copper CRM prices include tax?
No, the prices quoted don’t include tax or other applicable fees.
Which is the best Copper CRM package?
Copper states that the middle-tier Professional plan is their most popular package. However, the right fit for your business will depend on your business size, your preferred integrations, and the type of reporting you need.
Is Copper CRM pricing right for your business?
Is Copper the right CRM for your business? It depends on how many users you need to serve, and the specific integrations you need. If you’re looking for a CRM that integrates with Google Workspace, then Copper could be the right fit. But bear in mind that there’s no free plan, so you’ll need to make the most of the 14-day trial to fully explore all the bells and whistles you’ll need to pay for each month or year.
monday sales CRM offers an outstanding alternative to Copper with higher G2 customer reviews, extensive integrations, and advanced communication capabilities. Our software equips you with all the key CRM tools you’ll need to become a master of sales, and our simple pricing structure is designed to suit businesses of all sizes. Try it out today!