We like to think of monday.com Work OS as your personal productivity assistant, helping you to tick off your to-dos without feeling overwhelmed by the number of tasks on your plate. But in addition to its rich set of features and functionalities, monday.com truly steals the show with its marketplace apps. Essentially, monday.com’s app marketplace helps you to perfect your workflows with powerful apps. They can integrate with your favorite tools, perform unique functions, and add new capabilities.
This all helps you to extend the capabilities of existing features like new board views and added widgets. You can start working quickly with boards, views, widgets, and more, bundled together as templates. And easily add in your favorite tools and platforms with your monday.com account.
Take a look for yourself, or keep reading to learn more about time saving apps and three monday.com time saving apps that you can try.Explore the marketplace
What are time saving apps?
In very simple terms, time saving apps are apps that allow you and your team to reduce manual work. By adding different automation, these apps allow you to reduce the time spent working on different projects and tasks. In the context of monday.com, time saving apps are apps built on monday.com which extend the features of our Work OS to enhance productivity and collaboration.
Along those same lines, a time saving app enables teams to see the whole picture by connecting boards and views together – which is something that can significantly improve their focus and productivity.
So, what are some examples of time savings apps on monday.com?
time saving apps on monday.com
Whether you are hoping to make your dream view or automate connections between boards, there is an app built with you in mind. We’ve rounded up three monday.com time saving apps to help you find the right fit.
monday.com time savings apps include:
- 1View: Best for making your dream view to manage, update, and track everything in one place.
- Auto-connect: Best for automating connections between boards.
- Productivity Tools: Best for highly visual dashboard views.
To help you decide which is right for you, let’s take a closer look at each one.
1View is an app built specifically for monday.com with over 18,000 installs. As the name suggests, it aims to make your dream view on monday.com to manage, update, and track everything in one single place.
- Advanced filters: Over 170+ filter conditions.
- Auto sort: Filters automatically sort board data changes so you get the freshest view.
- Quick status updates: Update multiple items from multiple boards.
- Create collections: Create one single list of updates and actions, pulling data from multiple boards.
- Sprint timelines: Easily track sprints with high-level timelines you can view at a glance.
- Customization: Personalize filters and collections for your look and feel.
- Highly visual data reporting: Graph views and filters make it easy for you to view data relating to statuses, people, and groups.
- View, manage, and track multiple boards: The dashboard widget allows users and businesses to build a dream view across multiple boards.
- Make personal notes only visible to you: You can jot personal notes to items and keep them private.
Through enhanced automation, Auto-connect allows you to link items across multiple boards, saving time, and improving accuracy.
- Automated notifications: Send update notifications to team members on your behalf.
- Integrations: Automate your work and connect your boards with other platforms.
- Quick modification: You can modify any of your board’s data in one place.
- Accurate updates: It uses advanced logic to link and then read all your board data. For example, it automatically links customer enquiries with support tickets and more, giving you one clear view.
- Automated reporting: There are pre-set parameters for reporting, so you get the latest view – without needing to do anything.
Productivity Tools provides highly visual dashboards and helps to automate tedious and repetitive tasks – making using monday.com even more efficient. For instance, you can easily collaborate, summarize information, and work across multiple boards.
- Dashboard views: Highly visual dashboard views make it easy for you to see project progress and all necessary steps forward.
- Status tracking: Quickly see who has changed a status.
- Task allocation: When you create a new item, you can rapidly assign someone to it.
- QR code file uploads: The widget even allows you to create QR codes for images which you can upload to the selected file columns.
- Manage workflows faster: Thanks to automation and quick views of project progress.
- Easier collaboration: You can quickly see who has updated and changed tasks so you can check-in with them if you need additional information.
As you can see, more than a tool, a monday.com time saving app is an excellent way to enhance the existing capabilities of the monday.com Work OS platform. You can use them as the perfect excuse to start optimizing your business while boosting the productivity of your entire team.
Work the way you’ve dreamed of with monday.com
With a combination of powerful apps from the app marketplace and monday.com Work OS, teams can build efficient processes for everything from sales and social media engagement to order fulfillment and customer service.
Essentially, this enables you to:
- Centralize work processes and tools.
- Build better and more efficient communications.
- Develop standard processes and procedures.
In short, we’re a powerful work management solution that you can use to save time, tackle any kind of project, and deliver better results.
Some of the great things you can do with our platform include:
- Centralize communication: Bring all your team to the platform, access all information in one place, and improve collaboration across departments.
- Save time: Visualize how you’re distributing time and eliminate bottlenecks.
- Customize workflows: Get access to drag-and-drop columns, custom dashboards, over 200 templates, and much more.
- Deliver better projects: Manage your team with efficiency and make sure you’re always on track.
- Powerful apps: Discover powerful apps and integrations to perfectly customize your workflow any way you want.
You can get started with monday.com and our app marketplace now, or keep reading to see the most frequently asked questions.Get started
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a time saving app?
Time saving apps are integrated applications that aim to make it easier for you to be more productive and efficient when completing day-to-day tasks. The goal is to streamline and automate tasks, so that you can complete more work in that same amount of time.
What should I look for in a time saving app?
When choosing the right time saving app, think about what you want the time saving app to help you achieve. Consider your exact use case and whether the app addresses it, whether it’s user-friendly, the pricing, and how it will work alongside your other apps and solutions.
Are time saving apps useful?
Time saving apps can be useful if you want help with to-do lists, multiple boards, automations, collaboration, and/or a mix of these. Additional features often include linking boards together and advanced automation to enhance productivity without losing accuracy.
Boost efficiency and streamline workflows
Whether you need a time saving app for enhancing productivity or collaborating better with your team, there is something out there for you. There’s no right answer here, as the right time saving app comes down to which one meets your exact needs and your personal preference.
On monday.com, you can access all the tools you need to quickly implement new processes, communicate with your team, department, or organization-wide to keep everyone aligned, track progress, and manage any kind of work.
As a result, it’s no surprise that 180,000+ customers across the globe turn to monday.com for managing workflows.