Knowing that your work is running as smoothly as possible can bring you some peace of mind in a world that feels chaotic right now. Take a look at our newest product, WorkForms, and our other exciting updates so your business is perfectly in sync, no matter what’s going on around you.
- We launched a new product called WorkForms for making insights actionable
- Create and use custom forms to collect, track, and analyze data while automatically syncing with your monday.com boards and workflows.
- You can now see the version history of your workdocs
- Easily reference earlier workdoc edits and restore text from previous versions.
- Monetize your apps with our new native payment platform
- monday.com now handles the billing system when you build an app for the monday.com apps marketplace.
- Export dashboard widgets to PDF with a click
- You can now export your dashboard widgets to PDF format while maintaining their original structure, so your data is always easy to understand and share.
WorkForms make your monday.com boards even more powerful
You can start any workflow with a customized form. Use it to collect and organize requests, data, and feedback, to name a few. It’s based on a no-code form builder, allowing you to drag and drop whatever elements you need and customize it to fit your business’ brand.
Track the form results directly in WorkForms or simply sync it with your monday.com boards for an even more powerful and seamless workflow. Get more detail on how to use WorkForms here.
Here’s how it works:
See the version history of your workdocs
Now you can see the past versions of your workdocs, who made edits, and when. You can also restore a previous version of your document with one click. When viewing previous versions, it’s easy to highlight specific changes so you can focus in on what needs your attention.
Here’s how you see the version history:
Monetize your app without using an external payment platform
Until now, app developers in the apps marketplace had to implement their own billing system using third party platforms like Stripe and BlueSnap. Now, billing and payments are managed by monday.com so developers can focus on what they do best — coding.
Apps have three pricing options the developer can easily select – free, trail, and paid. Plus developers get an API to mock and validate the app’s behavior with different plans. Want to develop an app? Start here.
Take a look:
Share your dashboard widgets as PDFs with others
You can now export your dashboard widgets to PDF format while maintaining their original structure, so your data is always easy to understand and share. This is especially useful if you want to share your dashboards with people outside of your organization’s monday.com account.
Follow these steps to export:
Want to request a specific feature or share what you think about the latest updates?
Let us know in the monday.com community!