With Valentine’s Day taking place last week, our team of developers have come up with further enhancements and advancements to optimize our workflow, reminding us yet again why we love them. <3
Here are some of their latest creations:
- Create items on another board with custom recipes!
Now you can use custom recipes to create items on another board with data from the current item.
- Adobe Creative Cloud integration improvements
Upload files directly to monday.com files column without leaving Adobe CC.
- Jira integration enhancements
A single recipe for all configurations, frictionless integration setup, and improved UX!
Create items on another board with custom recipes!
Now you can use custom recipes to create items on another board with data from the current item to create a new item.
Adobe Creative Cloud integration improvements
In October we announced a new integration with Adobe Creative Cloud, and decided to give it some extra flair!
We added new capabilities, such as being able to upload files directly to monday.com files column without leaving Adobe CC.
We also added the ability to search in Adobe Creative Cloud to locate boards, groups, and items within monday.com, and are now able to support a variety of column types.
Want to know how to take advantage of all the integration offers? Check out this video:
Jira integration enhancements
We added additional features to further enhance our Jira integration.
- Single recipe – Instead of needing to use multiple recipes, we’ve updated the integration so that you only need to use one recipe for any configuration!
- Frictionless setup – Now anyone can build the integration – not just Jira admins!
- Improved UX – We’ve made our field mapping more intuitive and opted for a sleeker look.
Have ideas or ways to further dazzle your workflow? Let us know in the monday.com community!