Best Business Plan
Show stakeholders or potential investors why working with you is the right choice. Create your business plan, update your goals, financials, competitive analysis, detail market research, pricing, and more—all on one board.
Integrate with your favorite tools
Tips for writing your business plan
with our template
Your business plan is the first step towards reaching your target market and staying successful, but staying organized throughout each stage can be challenging. Our template creates a space where you can strategize for your needs—whether they're more traditional or startup-focused.
Business plan template
When you create a business plan with our template, you’ll tap into features that make it easy to identify potential challenges, understand when you'll make a profit, and maintain your momentum.
monday Workdocs Create your marketing strategy on a collaborative document where stakeholders can add input without disrupting your work. Views See and manage your business idea from various angles. Choose from views such as Gantt charts, Calendar, Kanban, Table, and others. Filters Easily sort and filter your board to get specific views into progress that you can add into a customizable dashboard.
Lay the groundwork for your business plan with monday.com
No need for guessing when it comes to laying out your business strategy. Organize all of your assets, involve and communicate directly with stakeholders, and create one source of truth on the Best Business Plan Template from monday.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the best business plan templates?Some of the best business plan templates are:
- monday.com's Best Business Plan Template
- My Own Business Institute's Comprehensive Plan Template
- BizGym Funding Plan Templates
- The Balance's Business Plan Template
- Plan Buildr's Step-By-Step Plan
- What are the 7 steps of a business plan?While plans can vary according to your business, in general, most plans include theses 7 steps:
- 1. Executive Summary
2. Company Description
3. Products and Services
4. Market analysis
5. Strategy and Implementation
6. Organization and Management Team
7. Financial plan and projections
- How do I make a simple business plan template?You can make a simple business plan template by following steps such as creating an executive summary, adding a company overview, providing the problem and solution, and so on. Or for a foolproof template, you can use the free Business Plan Template from monday.com.