How much does monday.com cost?
No credit card needed, commitment free
yearly SAVE 18%
two yearly SAVE 32%
Add as many boards as you like. Boards are the place for organizing your work and data (e.g. projects, clients, processes).
Over 20 column types
Easily choose how you want to present your data with our huge variety of columns.
iOS and Android apps
Stay connected on-the-go and access monday.com from your smart phone.
Simply visualize your workflow in a Kanban board.
Gather information from external sources with our embeddable forms.
More storage means more space to save files, images, and important documents.
Track all changes and see who changed what and when.
Share boards with guests
If you work with clients or freelancers, share your workflow with guests so they always know exactly where things stand.
4 guests billed as 1 user
Manage people and their workloads in a totally visual way. It's everything you'd want from Gantt chart, but super versatile, intuitive, and entirely focused on people.
View your information on a calendar.
Visualize any geographic data on a map.
Search everything in your entire account, including images, posts, updates, mentions and projects.
Make forms your own by adding your company logo and a background color of your choice.
Track the time spent on each task.
Visualize your data on different types of charts and graphs.
Use formulas to perform dynamic calculations on your data.
Tags work like keywords or labels that make it easy to organize your to-dos, tasks, and projects across your account.
Private boards are only visible and accessible to you and team members you invite.
Integrate your apps and services to move the data you need to and from monday.com.
Set automated actions in your board to boost your workflow.
Get a real-time overview of your team’s work all in one place.
Extra security for you and your team. Any time someone logs in from an unfamiliar device, they’ll need to first confirm a code that’s sent to their phone.
Log in with your team’s Google Apps account. No need to store any new passwords in your brain.
Single Sign On (Okta, One login, Custom SAML)
Log in with your SAML account (Okta, OneLogin or custom) - No need to store any more passwords in your brain.
See who logged in when and from which IP address.
View all user session's data and reset any session from the admin panel. Panic mode: Lock down your whole account if your team's credentials have been compromised.
99.9% uptime SLA
We provide a 99.9% uptime in our Service-Level Agreement.
Self-serve knowledge base
Find any tutorials, guides and articles on anything you need about monday.com.
24/7 email & phone support
Get support with a customer success manager in under 30 minutes.
In-depth training for every member of your team to help you get the most out of monday.com.
Dedicated customer success manager
Get an appointed specialist to assist with all of your account's needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I have to pay for it?You can enjoy the platform for free for 14 days on our free trial. If you want to continue after this point, just choose the plan which best suits your needs. If you need a bit more time to test us, we're happy to extend your trial for an extra 7 days—reach out to our customer success team for further details.
- How does your pricing work?We’re a tiered subscription service, and our pricing is based on the number of people on your team as well as the plan that’s best for you. Check out our handy calculator above to get a personalized quote pronto.
- Which plan is right for me?That’s a good question and there are a number of factors to consider. Reach out to our Customer Success Team - we’ll be happy to help you figure it out.
- Can I pay monthly?Sure. We offer monthly, yearly, and two-yearly plans. A lot of our customers prefer to go for yearly or two-yearly because they’re the most economical choice - you can save up to 32%. But monthly is totally cool, too.
- Can I use this for my whole organization, or just my team?Either or both! That’s the beauty of monday.com - we have huge enterprises using it organization-wide as well as one and two-people teams. You’re a small team working inside a huge corporation, you say? That’s good, too. Plenty of our customers use monday.com to improve the way their own team or department operates.
- Do you offer discounts?We’re happy to offer discounted pricing to nonprofits and NGOs. Or if you can beat us in Street Fighter 2. (But we’re realllllly good… just saying.) Contact our Customer Success Team for more info.
- What forms of payment do you accept?We accept all major credit cards. Some of our developers could probably be bribed with cookies, but you didn’t hear that from us.
- Can I change my plan?Totes. You can upgrade, downgrade, or cancel your plan any time you want.