Start your free trial
Unlimited Users and Boards. No credit card needed.
Yearly SAVE 18%
Per user / month
Total$39 USD / month
Per user / month
Total$49 USD / month
Per user / month
Total$79 USD / month
For a small team to execute basic work smoothly
For a single team to visualize, run, track and improve their work with confidence
For teams to streamline and control complex workflows and operations
For organizations seeking enterprise-grade project and workflow management
Within boards we have rows, or 'Items' - An Item can be anything you want it to be - Task, project, customer, etc. Each free account starts with 200 free Items. You can get more Items by referring friends to create their own accounts.
More storage means more space to save files, images, and important documents.
Track all changes and see who changed what and when.
Add as many boards as you like. Boards are the place for organizing your work and data (e.g. projects, clients, processes).
Viewers have read only access to the data within the account with no editing rights.
Over 20 column types
Easily choose how you want to present your data with our huge variety of columns.
iOS and Android apps
Stay connected on-the-go and access monday.com from your smart phone.
Brainstorm, edit, and create together on this shared collaborative whiteboard
Collaborate on shared docs directly from within monday
Seamlessly sync between your monday.com and zoom accounts: create and join a zoom meeting with other team members directly from your team's board, automatically sync meeting details into monday.com, and more
Manage people and their workloads in a totally visual way. It's everything you'd want from Gantt chart, but super versatile, intuitive, and entirely focused on people.
View your information on a calendar.
Share boards with guests
If you work with clients or freelancers outside of your company, share your workflow with guests so they always know exactly where things stand.
4 guests billed as 1 user
Simply visualize your workflow in a Kanban board.
Gather information from external sources with our embeddable forms.
Visualize any geographic data on a map.
Search everything in your entire account, including images, posts, updates, mentions and projects.
Make forms your own by adding your company logo and a background color of your choice.
Visualise workload from a bird’s eye view, or drill down to see how task hours are allocated across individual team members.
Track the time spent on each task.
Visualize your data on different types of charts and graphs.
Use formulas to perform dynamic calculations on your data.
Tags work like keywords or labels that make it easy to organize your to-dos, tasks, and projects across your account.
Private boards are only visible and accessible to you and team members you invite.
Integrate your apps and services to move the data you need to and from monday.com.
Set automated actions in your board to boost your workflow.
Dashboards are free, each Dashboard can combine data from 1, 3, 10 or 25 boards depending on your plan.
1 board per dashboard
3 boards per dashboard
10 boards per dashboard
50 boards per dashboard
Security & Control
Extra security for you and your team. Any time someone logs in from an unfamiliar device, they’ll need to first confirm a code that’s sent to their phone.
Log in with your team’s Google Apps account. No need to store any new passwords in your brain.
Single Sign On (Okta, One login, Azure AD, Custom SAML)
Log in with your SAML account (Okta, OneLogin, Azure AD or custom) - No need to memorize passwords.
Sync automatically with your user identity provider - no need to add/remove users manually.
See who logged in, when, and from which IP address.
View all user session's data and reset any session from the admin panel. Panic mode: Lock down your whole account if your team's credentials have been compromised.
Compliance with HIPAA for storing Personal Health Information.
99.9% uptime SLA
We provide a 99.9% uptime in our Service-Level Agreement.
Control the access to specific integrations for enhanced security.
Manage and control which users can access your workspaces.
Advanced account permissions
Set who can use features across your account.
Advanced Reporting & Analytics
Work performance insights
Visualize and understand the performance of your projects and workflows so you know what’s working and what’s not.
Dashboard email notifications
Get automatic dashboard reports directly to your email inbox.
Pivot analysis & reports
Slice and dice your board data with pivot table analysis & visualization.
Self-serve knowledge base
Find any tutorials, guides and articles on anything you need about monday.com.
24/7 customer support
Get support from our customer success team in record time.
In-depth training for your team to help you get the most out of monday.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which plan is right for me?We understand that each organization is unique, requiring specific features to support its workflows and projects. Above you can see the features included in the different plans to support your needs. We also have a 14-day free Pro trial, where you can check out its features and make an informed decision, without putting a credit card on record. If you need help in choosing the right plan for you, please reach out to our support team - email@example.com.
- How does our pricing work?Our pricing is based on 2 variables: the feature plan you’d like to use, and the number of users on the platform. Once you’ve decided on the feature plan and users, choose your preferred subscription payment: month-to-month or annual. Payment is made in one upfront installment (so if you purchase a plan for one year, you will pay for one year upfront).
- What if I change my mind?If you have paid for a yearly account in the last 30 days, and for some reason, need to cancel your account, you are entitled to a full refund. To receive the refund, simply cancel the account and email firstname.lastname@example.org, explaining you have cancelled the account and would like to receive a full refund.
- Do you offer any discounted plans?Yes, we offer 18% discount on annual plans as reflected on this page.
- Does monday.com offer plans for students?We have a brand new Student Program which offers great opportunities and options for students and student organisations, who would like to implement monday.com in their classes. University/college students, student organisations, fraternities, and sororities can all join the student programs.
- Does monday.com offer plans to non-profits and NGOs?monday.com is a proud supporter of organisations that do great things around the world. That’s why we offer discounted pricing for qualified nonprofit organisations. Kindly fill in this form, and our team will get back to you with any applicable discounts!
- How can I manage my billing?Each admin user of the account can access your purchase history, your invoices, change your payment details, change your plan, and much more.
- Can I change my plan?You can make changes to your plan at any time by changing your plan type and add/remove users (Note that post the refund period, we offer no refunds for downgrades). To change your plan, simply go into the Admin section, and click on the Billing option. From there, click on "change plan", pick the desired plan, and enjoy!
- How secure is monday.com?The security of our customer’s data is our top priority. monday.com is built with strict security requirements and protocols to secure your data, such as ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27018, and is undergoing annual security audits and assessments. We use high physical, procedural, and technical security measures to preserve the integrity and security of your data, as well as adhering to the strictest data protection laws.
- What payment methods do you accept?We accept the following payment methods:
● All the major credit cards (excluding debit cards) - Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, JCB, Carte Bleue, Union Pay.
● You can also purchase your monday.com subscription with PayPal.
● We accept invoices for Enterprise orders that meet a minimum fee - Feel free to reach out to email@example.com for more info.