monday.com is growing and looking for another channel partners manager who will be responsible for bringing on new partners and managing them throughout the life of the relationship.
This includes developing channel strategies from scratch, forecasting our partnership pipeline, engaging them in a partnership and being the face of monday.com to potential & current partners.
- Take primary responsibility for the strategy and execution of new partnerships.
- Identify relevant organizations who are strategically well-positioned to accelerate monday.com’s growth into new markets.
- Identify potential channel partners across a variety of clusters, segmented by industry, geography, and specific area of expertise.
- Close partnership agreements while properly balancing company goals, speed, and economic potential.
- Evaluate the financial and non-financial benefits and risks of new partnerships.
- Track, report, and optimize the performance of partnerships, including identifying issues as they arise, assessing possible solutions, and executing them.
- Collaborate with different teams at monday.com to build and maintain a pipeline of relationships with potential partners, taking responsibility for the relationship throughout all stages.
- 2+ years in sales/ business development positions - must
- Experience in managing partners/ channel/ resellers - must
- Fluent English - must
- Ability to take an entire project from A to Z
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Strong relationship-builder, initiator, outstanding verbal and written communication skills