Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
Want to lead a team of super strong online marketeers and campaign managers and be a significant part of the growth of one of the best start-ups in Israel monday.com's marketing team is waiting for you! Our marketing team at monday.com is growing rapidly, and we are looking for an outstanding Social Acquisition Team Leader
- Lead a team of super strong online marketeers and campaign managers.
- Oversee all of campaign managers activity, from strategy to hands-on.
- Explore with the team a new ways to expand and scale. Always.
- Must be performance and results driven in order to improve campaigns KPI's.
- Brainstorm and gather ideas together with the team in order to AB test everything - From creative to bids strategy.
- Continually provide creative best practices and feedback to the design and product team.
- Introducing new tools and techniques for the team.
- Collaborate closely with the product team and other teams in order to give the best user experience in online campaigns.
- Collaborate with our date data science team in order to improve processes and build automations (Improve and scale our auto bidder).
- 3+ years of experience managing online campaigns
- At least two years of experience as a Team Leader - Must
- Hands-on experience with Facebook ad / Youtube - Must
- Hands-on experience with Google Adwords or other platforms - An advantage
- Fluent in Excel – mandatory
- Proven track record with large budget campaigns.
- Experience with multi-country web marketing efforts
- Technical and analytical orientation
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Excellent English, verbal and written – Must
- Prior experience with large scale PPC accounts for B2B - An advantage
- Combination of creative and analytical skills - Must