Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
Our Partnerships Group is growing and we are looking for a Strategic Consulting Lead. You'll work closely with our business partners and with their clients (both existing and new prospects) to ensure monday.com delivers the best value to their business needs and challenges.
This is a key position to help shape our partnerships’s customer excellence team. In this role you will build the foundations for our partnership customer success, consulting and professional services program as well as future business oriented solutions.
- Build strong relationships with our business partners and their clients. Understand their needs and ensure their success with monday.com
- Develop customer-facing programs that will help our business partners to execute effectively in the areas of professional services, user engagement and drive customer advocacy.
- Leverage deep product knowledge to lead the technical aspect in large and complex sales processes
- Play a critical role in helping our prospects understand the value of monday.com
- Oversee complex multi-product projects and support multi-product solutions with monday.com partners.
- Collaborate with partners in creating consulting offerings focused on achieving business goals through the use of technology.
- Lead consultations, and workshops in order to educate our business partners and their customers on the features of our products
- 3+ years of experience in professional services, technical sales, sales engineering, or professional consulting working with enterprise clients.
- Global delivery through API and software integration experience
- Experience working in business organizations, managing cross-functional stakeholders, and negotiating solutions.
- Experience collaborating with developers, engineers, and product managers to build custom solutions
- Experience managing large multi-location consulting engagement teams/partners
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives
- Excellent technical project management skills, enabling multiple cross-functional teams to deliver against plans.
- Willingness to travel as required to partner/customer offices
- Prior experience in Strategy consulting - Advantage