Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
monday.com was founded on the belief that transparency and collaboration create a culture of ownership and empowerment; more empowered employees are more productive employees. And we’re only scratching the surface of what we can accomplish together.
We are all about creating a workplace environment of transparency, ownership, and accountability, to empower managers and their teams.
We're looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our rapidly growing R&D team.
Our monetization (Billing) team’s main goals are to build and optimize our pricing model and billing infrastructure in order to support the company's business goals and to increase customer satisfaction by simplifying and making everything visible for our customers . The team faces many challenges on the technical, product, and business aspects of monday.com.
React.JS, Redux, ES6, Ruby on Rails, Elastic Search, Redis, MySQL
A little bit more about our engineering team
More on Impact-driven R&D
Individual Contributor – Leadership Over Management
- Building new features and directly impacting the future of our product from UI to database
- Working with a small team of experienced and highly talented developers in a CI/CD environment with cutting edge technologies
- Working closely with Product and Design, taking full responsibility and ownership from conception to post-deployment in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Strong technical skills and a passion for developing features end-to-end (client and server)
- Experience building a web application from scratch
- Understanding of product and a passion for building software that provides a great experience
- Team player, strong communication skills, and empathy
- Degree in Computer Science (not a must; we're always looking for super talented people