Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
If you are a strong leader who is interested in developing a whole domain and getting involved in the decision-making that makes monday.com what we are today, this role is a rare opportunity to do just that.
Ruby on Rails, Node.js, React.js, MemSQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, AWS as a cloud provider
Impact -driven R&D
The Secret Taskforce
Leadership & Management
- You'll be responsible for leading a team of top talents, empowering them to achieve their goals, mentoring and supporting them in their professional development to grow and excel.
- helping prioritize and organize the team's work.
- Be both a technical leader and people manager.
- Set clear expectations and create a positive work environment based on accountability and ownership.
- You will be part of the R&D leadership, helping in creating our culture, processes etc. while we scale more than 300% YoY.
- Recruit top talents.
- Impact on the engineering culture.
- Scaling quickly and efficiently. It's our baby and we're looking for someone to nurture and love it as much as we do
- Making monday.com a fully transparent company through data and technology, driving people to work together better and make smarter decisions.
- Experience in managing teams/groups.
- Building scalable production systems.
- Experience with scaling teams and high-performance systems
- Degree in Computer Science (not a must; we're always looking for super talented people).