Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
Come and join our data decision-driving team, BigBrain. The team (named after the system it develops and maintains) is in charge of building data pipelines for receiving and storing all of our data, managing and transforming it using cutting-edge technology and making it accessible to everyone (literally, everyone) at monday.com, both through technology and by knowledge and training.
When you come into our office, the first thing you notice is our 100+ Raspberry Pi-powered TV screens spread everywhere, each displaying a dashboard reflecting the company’s status in real-time, from our financial data, through marketing and all the way to live usage statistics. These are just one of the tools the team uses to make data clear and accessible.
The team’s core mission is fuelling our ability to determine our high-level goals, refine our strategies and plan for the future by turning heaps of raw data into meaningful and comprehensive insights. We like to put it as “putting data to use to make the company work 10x better”.
If you are a strong leader who is interested in developing a whole domain and getting involved in the decision-making that makes monday.com what we are today, this role is a rare opportunity to do just that.
Ruby on Rails, Node.js, React.js, MemSQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, AWS as a cloud provider
A little bit more about BigBrain team
Cracking A/B Testing
BigBrain: making numbers fun again
Leadership & Management
- You'll be responsible for leading a team of top talents, empowering them to achieve their goals, mentoring and supporting them in their professional development to grow and excel.
- helping prioritize and organize the team's work.
- Be both a technical leader and people manager.
- Set clear expectations and create a positive work environment based on accountability and ownership.
- You will be part of the R&D leadership, helping in creating our culture, processes etc. while we scale more than 300% YoY.
- Recruit top talents.
- Impact on the engineering culture.
- Scaling quickly and efficiently. It's our baby and we're looking for someone to nurture and love it as much as we do
- Making monday.com a fully transparent company through data and technology, driving people to work together better and make smarter decisions.
- Experience in managing teams/groups.
- Building scalable production systems.
- Experience with scaling teams and high-performance systems
- Degree in Computer Science (not a must; we're always looking for super talented people).