Do you love writing so much that your blood cells are actually letters that spell out engaging content?
We're looking for a copywriter who doesn’t use phrases like “marketing maven.” Someone who wants to build a brand for a product they actually believe in -- a product that's known worldwide. You will be joining the Creative Marketing Team, a group of talented video creators, graphic and motion designers, and (more) copywriters.
TL;DR - we're hiring because we want more friends.
Your scope of work ranges from writing copy for video ads on YouTube, posts for social media, conceptualizing ad campaigns for New York/San Fran/London/Australia subways and billboards, brainstorming PR stunts, and (insert dream job responsibility here). Basically, you have good ideas and aren’t afraid to share them.
- Write impact-oriented copy for web, mobile and video ads
- Brainstorm campaign ideas and concepts
- Work with the marketing team on various initiatives including acquisition, video scripts, landing pages, and external advertisements
- Collaborate with the campaign managers to create relevant content for Facebook, Instagram, AdWords & YouTube
- Help to develop and maintain a consistent brand voice
- Create, proofread, and edit copy that clearly communicates product features and benefits
- Work closely with the creative team to conceive, develop and produce top notch content
- Maintain high-quality writing in a fast-paced environment
- 2-4 years working in a digital copywriting role, or other related field
- Fluent in English
- Exceptional writing skills, including the ability to write in a range of voices and styles for varied projects with diverse audiences.
- Demonstrated and extraordinary communication skills and meticulous eye for detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle diverse writing demands.
- Willingness to work both independently and as a team member
- Experience in SEO is a plus
- Can make people laugh and not from pity.
- Please attach your portfolio and examples of your work