Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
Do you love writing so much that your blood cells are actually letters that spell out engaging content?
We're looking for a copywriter who doesn’t use phrases like “marketing maven.” Someone who wants to build a brand for a product they actually believe in -- a product that's known worldwide. You will be joining the Creative Marketing Team, a group of talented video creators, graphic and motion designers, and (more) copywriters.
TL;DR - we're hiring because we want more friends.
Your scope of work ranges from writing copy for video ads on YouTube, posts for social media, conceptualizing ad campaigns for New York/San Fran/London/Australia subways and billboards, brainstorming PR stunts, and (insert dream job responsibility here). Basically, you have good ideas and aren’t afraid to share them.
- Write impact-oriented copy for web, mobile and video ads
- Brainstorm campaign ideas and concepts
- Work with the marketing team on various initiatives including acquisition, video scripts, landing pages, and external advertisements
- Collaborate with the campaign managers to create relevant content for Facebook, Instagram, AdWords & YouTube
- Help to develop and maintain a consistent brand voice
- Create, proofread, and edit copy that clearly communicates product features and benefits
- Work closely with the creative team to conceive, develop and produce top notch content
- Maintain high-quality writing in a fast-paced environment
- 2-4 years working in a digital copywriting role, or other related field
- Fluent in English
- Exceptional writing skills, including the ability to write in a range of voices and styles for varied projects with diverse audiences.
- Demonstrated and extraordinary communication skills and meticulous eye for detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle diverse writing demands.
- Willingness to work both independently and as a team member
- Experience in SEO is a plus
- Can make people laugh and not from pity.
- Please attach your portfolio and examples of your work