Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
We are looking for a passionate UX Researcher who can synthesise insights into the Product and the users experience that could benefit business outcomes.
In this role, you will create understanding and empathy around user needs, stated and unstated, for the design, product and engineering team. You will do so by conducting primary research, exploring the behaviors and motivations of our users. Your research will help us create useful, usable, and delightful new products and features for people as well as continually innovating on our existing products. You’ll inspire change at all stages of product development by delivering compelling, written, in-person and visual presentations on your findings.
- Work with stakeholders, Designers, Product Managers, Engineers, and other UX Researchers to prioritize research opportunities and scope in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Employing a wide range of research methods, including generative design research and contextual inquiry, participatory design workshops, interviews, formative and summative usability studies, and quantitative methods, such as surveys and data analytics
- Drive change by advocating research findings with actionable insights to diverse audiences through written reports, in-person presentations, and hands-on collaboration.
- Sharing customer insights with the broader organization in creative ways to increase customer empathy, including posters, immersion rooms, blog posts, and workshops
- 2-5 years of professional research experience
- Strong track record of qualitative and quantitative results impacting product strategy and development
- Experience with using a wide range of research methods and knowing when and how to apply them during each phase of product development
- Ability to collaborate with a wide set of stakeholders including designers, product managers, and software developers
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to distill complex ideas to their essence