Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
The idea? Create a team management solution to connect people to workplace processes, for companies of all sizes, across any industry. But don’t just make a tool that works, make a tool that people love to use. Today, monday.com is the go-to workplace tool for over 60,000 teams around the world who are now more engaged, more collaborative, and more on top of their work than ever before.
monday.com was founded on the belief that transparency and collaboration create a culture of ownership and empowerment; more empowered employees are more productive employees. And we’re only scratching the surface of what we can accomplish together.
We are all about creating a workplace environment of transparency, ownership, and accountability, to empower managers and their teams.
We are looking for a passionate principle Front-End Developer that will join our growing engineering team.
This is an amazing opportunity to join one of Israel's fastest growing startups and make an immediate and real impact on the future of our product.
React.JS, Redux, ES6, Ruby on Rails, Elastic Search, Redis, MySQL
A little bit more about our engineering team
More on Impact-driven R&D
Individual Contributor – Leadership Over Management
- You will be solving architectural and engineering challenges.
- mentoring developers.
- Sharing knowledge and best practices.
- Contribute to the engineering culture and methodologies
- Be responsible for growing web technology.
- You'll collaborate with other developers to write the best code and deliver amazing results that our users love.
- You'll have a huge and direct impact on users experience.
- Experience designing, building or administering large scale software systems
- Knowledge of best practice in the areas of design, code quality and security
- Understanding of systems architecture and performance tradeoffs
- Continuously looks for ways to improve and sets a very high bar in terms of quality
- Leading by example and contribute to a team culture that values quality, robustness, and scalability while fostering innovation
- Effective coaching and mentoring team members in software development for continuous improvement, and championing innovation, quality, and operational excellence
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated success as a front end thought-leader; able to effect change on engineering team practices