Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
Over 100,000 organisations in over 200 industries in more than 140 countries trust monday.com to liberate their teams from menial and mundane work, enabling them to plan and run business processes, projects, and everyday work - fast, their way.
With monday.com, teams solve problems faster, instantly adapt, and continually improve. They become more fulfilled as they achieve extraordinary results. They become agents of excellence.
We're looking for a Principal Engineer to join our rapidly growing R&D team. This is an amazing opportunity to join one of Israel's fastest growing startups and make an immediate and real impact on the future of our product.
Our Stack- React.JS, Redux, Node.js, Ruby on Rails, AWS, Elastic Search, Redis, MySQL
Learn more about our engineering culture-
More on Impact-driven R&D
Individual Contributor – Leadership Over Management
The impact engineering culture
- You will be solving architectural and engineering challenges.
- Mentoring developers.
- Sharing knowledge and best practices.
- Contribute to the engineering culture and methodologies
- Be responsible for growing web technology.
- You'll collaborate with other developers to write the best code and deliver amazing results that our users love.
- You'll have a huge and direct impact on users experience.
- Experience designing, building or administering large scale software systems
- Knowledge of best practice in the areas of design, code quality and security
- Understanding of systems architecture and performance tradeoffs
- Continuously looks for ways to improve and sets a very high bar in terms of quality
- Leading by example and contribute to a team culture that values quality, robustness, and scalability while fostering innovation
- Effective coaching and mentoring team members in software development for continuous improvement, and championing innovation, quality, and operational excellence
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated success as a front end thought-leader; able to effect change on engineering team practices