Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
Our amazing finance team is growing and we׳re looking for a highly motivated Payroll controller to join us. The focus of this role is managing Payroll and any related transactions and reporting which requires application of strong technical and organisational skills, reliability and deep knowledge of Israel payroll.
- Support the payroll administration process in an accurate and timely manner, in line with the Global payroll calendar cut-off dates
- Collect and update data into the payroll system including time logs of the employees
- Work out social funds, tax and national insurance deductions
- Process new employees and employment terminations paperwork
- Maintain a high degree of service and confidentiality
- Certified Payroll Controller
- 3+ years of experience in preparing/assisting payroll process. Advantage for knowledge in Foreign Payroll
- Deep Knowledge in Israeli labor laws.
- Knowledge of Fringes and Social Benefits
- Ability to prioritize duties, meet deadlines, and function as a team member to accomplish job functions
- Timesheet tracking analysis; includes follow up with employees and managers for timely entry and approval
- Able to work and solve issues independently; escalate as appropriate
- Deep knowledge of Excel
- English at a high standard
- Experience in working with “Shiklulit” / “Hilan” – an advantage
- Experience with bookkeeping work – an advantage.