Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
Our Customer Success team is growing and we are looking for a motivated Team Lead. There are a few things we take really seriously here at monday.com: building an amazing product and providing the best possible service to our customers. Our clients love our product, and it's incredibly unique (and fun) to provide support in an environment where the vast majority of interactions are so positive.
As a leader of a customer success team, you will be responsible for hiring, coaching, and leading a team in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
In this role, you will work closely with the Customer Success leadership to help build an elite team. We’re looking for our next exceptional leader with a passion for developing others, building effective teams, and helping us uphold and surpass our commitments to the customers we serve.
- Serve as a coach, mentor, and leader, helping individuals grow in their career, while setting expectations on performance based in feedback and transparency
- Manage the day-to-day operations, goal setting, performance management, and growth of the team
- Establish a culture of operational excellence where the team consistently executes to ensure customers receive the best possible resolutions while meeting our Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Manage customer escalations to create positive outcomes and creative problem-solve
- Recruit, hire, and train new team members
- Analyze customer and specialist performance data to make informed decisions about team management
- 2-3 years experience managing a customer facing team
- Experience working in customer service, technical issue resolution, incident management (e.g. outages).
- Native English speaker. Bonus if multilingual speaker fluent in Spanish or Portuguese, French or German
- Have an interest in technology, marketing, sales business and industry growth
- Have superior data monitoring, analysis, and manipulation skills