Once upon a time, an entrepreneur witnessed a major problem: as companies scaled rapidly, they struggled to keep employees engaged, productive, and happy. An effective, transparent management tool was desperately needed.
The idea? Create a team management solution to connect people to workplace processes, for companies of all sizes, across any industry. But don’t just make a tool that works, make a tool that people love to use. Today, monday.com is the go-to workplace tool for over 60,000 teams around the world who are now more engaged, more collaborative, and more on top of their work than ever before.
We are looking for a performance-minded engineer who is passionate about building performant apps.
This is an amazing opportunity to join one of Israel's fastest growing startups and make an immediate and real impact on the future of our product.
React.JS, Redux, ES6, Ruby on Rails, Elastic Search, Redis, MySQL
- You will dig into complex systems, automate performance measurement and analysis.
- Identifying optimizations, and working with different teams to develop solutions
- Influencing the performance and metrics and own performance optimization efforts.
- You will apply performance best-practices from across the industry.
- Develop high-performance developer frameworks
- You will directly impact the experience of active users, and also influence the way engineering teams approach performance.
- Experience with performance monitoring tools and understanding performance metrics
- Experience in front-end web application test automation
- Ability to find the root cause of performance bottlenecks with profiling tools
- Proven ability to drill down into results and complete deep dive root cause analysis
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with UI Performance tests for React components is a plus
- Integrate automated tests with CI/CD pipeline