Once upon a time, an entrepreneur witnessed a major problem: as companies scaled rapidly, they struggled to keep employees engaged, productive, and happy. An effective, transparent management tool was desperately needed.
The idea? Create a team management solution to connect people to workplace processes, for companies of all sizes, across any industry. But don’t just make a tool that works, make a tool that people love to use. Today, monday.com is the go-to workplace tool for over 60,000 teams around the world who are now more engaged, more collaborative, and more on top of their work than ever before.
We are looking for a passionate Front-End specialist that will join our growing engineering team.
This is an amazing opportunity to join one of Israel's fastest growing startups and make an immediate and real impact on the future of our product.
React.JS, Redux, ES6, Ruby on Rails, Elastic Search, Redis, MySQL
- Building new features and directly impacting the future of our product
- Tackle and solve tough challenges.
- Deploy your code to active users every day.
- Work on cutting-edge technologies
- Work closely with the product team and designers
- Build an exceptional web application with a focus on the client side.
- Focus on high-end performance web UI.
- Experience building a web application from scratch
- Full understanding of the DOM and intricacies of client-side performance and browser compatibilities
- Understanding of product and a passion for building software that provides a great experience
- Effective at troubleshooting, debugging, and root causing defects in large scale system
- Experience with performance optimization approaches (caching, CDN,etc.).
- Serves as a front-end tech lead on large scale projects
- Strong understanding of front-end optimization and debugging techniques
- Develop clean, high-quality code and automated tests to verify its operation
- Team player, strong communication skills, and empathy
- Degree in Computer Science (not a must; we're always looking for super talented people)
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Single Page Applications