Our amazing marketing team is growing and we're looking for a Marketing Content Team Lead. As our Marketing Content Team Lead you'll manage the content team, you will plan, develop and write content that will be used in our website, landing pages, emails and other marketing assets. This role will be a member of monday.com marketing team and will partner closely with internal teams.
- Write creative, clear content for emails, landing pages, videos and online or offline campaigns.
- Understand how to apply the monday.com tone and voice across all material.
- Collaborate well with Project Managers, Designers, Creative and other teams within the company.
- Understand the user’s perspective and apply it to your content.
- Write copy that meets monday.com's brand goals and objectives.
- Manage multiple projects at once and adjust content according to feedback.
- Deliver under tight deadlines and with minimal revisions.
- A native English speaker.
- You feel passionately about writing.
- You have a few years (at least 2) of professional writing experience and can quickly write clear, meaningful content in a marketing tone of voice.
- You understand the language we’ve created at monday.com and can seamlessly use it to write emails, landing pages and scripts.
- You’re a team player, amazing listener and an independent thinker.
- You ask the right questions to understand the task at hand.
- You work best under tight deadlines and take constructive feedback well.
Please include links to 5-8 things you wrote - emails / Landing Pages / Website Pages / articles in your CV.