Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
monday.com is scaling rapidly and we're seeking for an action-oriented, sales-driven product marketing professional, who is looking to join our amazing team. As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be working closely with many departments in order to defining and executing monday.com GTM strategy to enterprise clients. This role is relevant for leaders with hands-on passion, and you'll experience the satisfaction of seeing your hard work make an immediate impact in the lives of our 80,000+ customers.
- Play a key role in defining and executing monday.com GTM strategy to enterprise clients.
- Conduct customer, market and competitive research to shape messaging, lead generation campaigns, and sales activities.
- Drive and create sales kits for different buyers and verticals - to enable and accelerate the enterprise sales cycle – such as solution-oriented sales decks, data sheets, success stories, competitive positioning, and objection handling tactics.
- Deliver thought leadership content through white papers, eBooks, blogs, presentations and other methods.
- Produce and deliver high-quality sales enablement content
- Initiate lead gen and other marketing programs and projects to support monday.com objectives
- Provide input from the market and customer base back to the product team
- Support both internal and external major events content work streams, helping drive content quality, consistency and on-time delivery.
- 3-5 years of B2B product/solution marketing experience in enterprise software companies
- English - mother tongue
- Enjoy writing unique and compelling content for a diverse set of influencers and executive decision-maker personas
- Very strong communication skills – verbal and writing
- Passionate, self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Ability to translate customer needs and market demand into messaging, content, sales tools, and campaigns to help us meet our business goals
- Team player who can build strong relationships with peers and stakeholders across sales, marketing, product, CS, and more
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or technology.