Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
2019 is going to be a year of unprecedented growth at monday.com, and we're looking for an Account Executive to join our expanding team. There are a few things we take really seriously here at monday.com: building an amazing product and providing the best possible service to our customers. Our clients love our product, and it's incredibly unique (and fun) to walk our clients to success using our platform.
- The Account Executive position is a quota-carrying position
- Own the full sales cycle, from identifying expansion opportunities, to building the relationships with key stakeholders to negotiation and contracting
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of monday.com solution and connect that knowledge directly to customer ROI
- Proactively build and identify opportunity signals and generate expansion opportunities (up-sell, add-on, cross-sell, etc.)
- Act as an escalation point-of-contact for relationship and commercial issues
- Develop strategies and coordinate cross-functional support to help customers maximize the value from the monday.com solution
- 2+ years’ experience working in Account Executive at a SaaS company – MUST
- Proven experience in up-sell and cross-sell deals - MUST
- Experience negotiating and navigating contracts and legal discussions
- Proven track record of successfully building and nurturing multi-level client relationships.
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with ability to establish credibility with executives
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Native English speaker - MUST. Additional languages – advantage
- Self-starter, high energy, adaptable, inquisitive and excited to work in a start-up environment