Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
Over 100,000 organisations in over 200 industries in more than 140 countries trust monday.com to liberate their teams from menial and mundane work, enabling them to plan and run business processes, projects, and everyday work - fast, their way.
With monday.com, teams solve problems faster, instantly adapt, and continually improve. They become more fulfilled as they achieve extraordinary results. They become agents of excellence.
We're looking for a Growth Engineering Group Lead to join our rapidly growing R&D team. This is an amazing opportunity to join one of Israel's fastest growing startups and make an immediate and real impact on the future of our product..
The Growth Team are small, versatile, focused, data driven of unique individuals, who are constantly pushing themselves to learn and execute new growth strategies, tactics, and technique in order to identify potential experiments to try out and aim to make 10X on the company’s top line metrics.
They are a Dynamic team that works on every area of the system (can do work in every domain to reach its goals) and on every product (Web, Mobile, Mobile Web, monday.com website, etc.). They have an holistic view on every aspect in the company - marketing, sales, product etc. They directly impacts the company business bottom line.
This is a one time opportunity to join one of the most interesting companies to do growth in Israel -in one of the fastest growing Saas companies in the world!
- You'll be responsible for multiple teams of top talents, empowering them to achieve their goals, mentoring and supporting them in their professional development to grow and excel.
- Scale the growth from 1 team to multiple - recruiting, mentoring, building processes, engineering culture, etc.
- Helping prioritize and organize the team's work.
- Be both a technical leader and people manager.
- Set clear expectations and create a positive work environment based on accountability and ownership.
- You will be exposed to all aspects in the company, be a part of the R&D leadership, helping in creating our culture, processes etc. while we scale more than 300% YoY.
- Recruit top talents.
- 5+ of proven hands-on technical engineering management experience, preferably leading growth teams.
- 2+ of proven Team Leads management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit and manage high performing technical teams.
- A "growth mindset," including strong analytical, inquisitive, and data-driven experiences.
- Ability to collaborate with teammates and people from different departments to brainstorm, set targets, and devise solutions.
- Problem solver: Has the ability to break complex requirements into actionable tasks.
- Excellent communicator: Ability to convey message in a structured, purposeful way.
- Impact driven, user and business oriented.
- Strong sense of responsibility, ownership and mindset of “get things done”.