Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
We’re looking for a passionate content marketeer to inspire and educate the business leaders of the world’s top companies by developing original, compelling content on the intersection between business processes, collaboration, and customer delight.
monday.com is one of the fastest-growing unicorn SaaS companies in the world, which means our employees have the opportunity to grow with us. We embrace and encourage initiative, innovation, and accountability at all levels - to fuel to the company’s continued success.
- Develop and edit a variety of content assets - aligned to persona and buyer journey - including case studies, blog posts, ebooks, infographics, white papers, email campaigns, and webinars.
- Be the focal point of any thought leadership and sales support content request, whether you are creating it, editing it, or supporting other content needs on the team.
- Use a variety of analytics tools to monitor content performance and optimize its impact.
- Research and contribute creative ideas to support key content goals, such as increasing conversion rates in the sales funnel, growing blog subscribers and LinkedIn followers, growing inbound organic traffic, and more.
- Minimum of 2-years of experience in content creation supporting B2B software companies.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, with a deep-rooted understanding of what it takes to engage readers with riveting content
- Native English speaker.
- An understanding of the goals of content marketing role.
- Comfortable in using data analytics to measure and continually improve the impact of content on lead generation, thought leadership, and sales enablement
- The ability to work well within and across teams, and give and receive constructive feedback.
- Familiarity with lead generation and SEO - an advantage.