Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
Our amazing finance team is growing and we׳re looking for a highly motivated Senior FP&A Analyst to join us. The finance team is responsible for all aspects from ensuring that we are compliant with all tax regulations and business obligations, through planning ahead and enabling the infrastructure needed to provide the company's extensive growth. This is a key role in the finance department, with material impact!
Get a sense of what it feels like in this podcast :
- Delivering key financial forecasting, along with insightful performance reporting and analysis
- Analyze actual, forecast and budget expenses on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Manage budget control and analysis to maintain expense control.
- Prepare detailed budgets and providing monthly reports of usage.
- Take on the monthly and quarterly closing process (provisions, analysis, monthly reports and presentations).
- Financial forecasting and budgeting while engaging various stake holders in the company
- Building and maintaining complex financial/valuation models
- At least 4+ years of experience as FP&A Analyst or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics/Accounting/Business Management
- Experience working with reporting systems (TM1, Adaptive Insights etc.)
- Analytical mind with excellent data collection and analysis skills
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint.
- Project management experience, presentation skills with high quality of service
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Efficient and creative problem-solver, comfortable with ambiguity, complexity, and nuance
- Able to take ownership of fast-paced projects with rapidly shifting priorities, managing them through to completion with patience, flexibility, and passion
- Ability to speak and write English fluently