Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
We’re looking for a Product Analyst with a soft spot in their hearts for monetization growth, billing & pricing models. You have great storytelling skills, an eye for detail, great communication, and a keenness for problem solving. You will ensure data and insights are actionable to drive decisions across the business and communicate data-driven insights and recommendations to key stakeholders at all levels.
You will work closely with the monetization team (Product, Design & Development) and help us uncover opportunities to drive our product’s growth & quality.
Get a sense of what it feels like in this podcast :
- Conceptualize, create, and maintain dashboards for tracking key metrics and experiments.
- Design and draft regular reports of progress towards company goals to product groups and stakeholders.
- Refine and improve definition of metrics as the company’s challenges and data evolve.
- Collaborate with data engineers to better log data and manage the accessibility of data tables.
- Carry out ad hoc descriptive analysis according to business needs.
- Strategize on making analyses easily repeatable and generalizable by other team members in the future
- Have minimum of 3+ years of experience in a similar data analyst role.
- Proficiency level of SQL - MUST.
- Great storyteller and communicator, and can build relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Deep understanding of numbers, as well as a strong business sense. Know when to use a single number and when to build a complex forecasting model
- Capable of tackling ambiguous problem spaces and challenges
- Passion for making sense of user behaviour, using any available methods and a dedicated advocate of a user-centered approach in product development
- Curious, independent and rigorous
- Technical competence to perform advanced analytics with large datasets with technologies such as Python, Pandas, R, SQL