Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
Over 100,000 organisations in over 200 industries in more than 140 countries trust monday.com to liberate their teams from menial and mundane work, enabling them to plan and run business processes, projects, and everyday work - fast, their way.
With monday.com, teams solve problems faster, instantly adapt, and continually improve. They become more fulfilled as they achieve extraordinary results. They become agents of excellence.
We're looking for iOS Developer to join our rapidly growing R&D team. This is an amazing opportunity to join one of Israel's fastest growing startups and make an immediate and real impact on the future of our product.
Our Stack- Swift, React.JS, Redux, Node.js, Ruby on Rails, AWS, Elastic Search, Redis, MySQL
- Work closely with the design team and take a very active role in moving our product from web to mobile. It's going to be a heck of a ride, with lots of custom UI elements and creative solutions
- Help build our team, our beliefs, and development philosophy
- Help get coverage for our app (UI & unit tests)
- End-to-end development of features, including performance monitoring and creating KPIs
- Work with the best technologies.
Here is a-little more about our mobile team - Developing For Mobile – On Challenges and Opportunities
- 3+ years of experience in native iOS applications development
- 2+ years of coding experience in Swift
- Strong understanding of OOP concepts and design
- Experience creating custom UI controls
- Experience in launching at least one commercially deployed application
- Experience integrating with external APIs/web services (with REST, SOAP, etc.)
- Developing an application from scratch
- Experience with Unit testing/UI testing
- Experience working with design patterns
- Contribution to one or more open-source libraries
- A burning need to switch to the latest device every year and a passion for specs :)