We are seeking an action-oriented solution marketing professional who is seeking to be part of an amazing company experiencing super-fast growth.
· Support defining and executing monday.com GTM strategy.
· Conduct customer, market and competitive research to shape messaging, campaigns and sales activities.
· Drive and create messaging and enablement material for different buyers and verticals content - this includes both external marketing and internal sales enablement content – such as Customer PowerPoints, Data sheets, Newsletters, Customer-facing emails and Videos
· Deliver thought leadership content through white papers, eBooks, blogs, presentations and other methods.
· Produce and guide high-quality sales enablement content
· Provide competitive analysis and guidance
· Recommend lead gen and other marketing programs and projects to support monday.com objectives
· Provide input from the market and customer base back to the product team
· Support both internal and external major events content work streams, helping drive content quality, consistency and on-time delivery.
· 3-5 years of B2B product/solution marketing experience
· English - mother tongue
· Enjoy writing unique and compelling content for a diverse set of influencers and executive decision-maker personas
· Very strong communication skills – verbal and writing
· Passionate, self-starter with a can-do attitude
· Ability to translate customer needs and market demand into messaging, content, and campaigns to help us meet our business goals
· Team player who can build strong relationships with peers and stakeholders across sales, marketing, product, CS, and more
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or technology.