Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
monday.com was founded on the belief that transparency and collaboration create a culture of ownership and empowerment; more empowered employees are more productive employees. And we’re only scratching the surface of what we can accomplish together. We are all about creating a workplace environment of transparency, ownership, and accountability, to empower managers and their teams.
We're looking for a Unity Developer to join our rapidly growing R&D team. This is an amazing opportunity to join one of Israel's fastest growing startups and make an immediate and real impact on the future of our product.
Our Developers aren't just executors of code; they're brilliant end-to-end thinkers who are incredibly independent and self-managed. This is the kind of environment where initiative is rewarded, and the sky is the limit in terms of what you can accomplish.
- Explore new ways to virtualize significant areas both in our product and in new domains
- Inspire our web and mobile teams to integrate virtualization over different domains
- Perform full life-cycle software development (requirements, analysis, design, implementation, integration, testing, debug, and support)
- Working closely with Product and Design, taking full responsibility and ownership from conception to post-deployment in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- 5+ years professional software development experience
- 2+ years of experience with Unity3D or Quakc
- Advanced knowledge in product and UI
- Team player, egoless, strong communication skills, and empathy.
- Degree in Computer Science (not a must; we're always looking for super talented people)