Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
The Customer Success operation is responsible for the analytical aspects of key business decisions, including program strategies, resource allocation, process improvement, metrics, and dashboards related to Global Customer Success at monday.com.
The Customer Success department is in charge of both Customer Support and Customer retention, you will be taking an active part in shaping both operations at a large scale.
To be successful, you should be a strategic & analytical thinker, excellent at execution and have stellar communication skills. You will be responsible for developing and managing process metrics, identifying and leading key process improvement projects.
The Customer Success operation manager will be part of the Business Operations team.
- Analyze business questions and provide insights to Sr. Management on how to improve performance and maximize KPIs
- Work with leadership on short/long term planning and goals.
- Work cross-functionally with CS teams & R&D to optimize CS results.
- Ensure measurements and action plans are in place to hit said goals
- Identify trends and issues within support & Success metrics in order to assist in team operations
- Conduct analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, business insights and reports that help CSMs work more effectively
- +1 years of successful CS/Business operations experience in a SaaS company
- Experience working within a Customer Success Management / Customer Support organization
- Bachelor's degree required in a related field (Business, industrial engineering)
- Ability to analyze and identify business challenges and opportunities for improvement
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and strong communication skill to effectively collaborate with various divisions in the organization.
- Advanced Excel required
- SQL experience required
- Experience with Zendesk & Salesforce - an advantage