Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
We are looking for a Creative Marketing Designer with outstanding conceptual and visual design skills as well as a strong understanding of digital marketing across multiple channels. You will be responsible for strategically thinking through our seasonal campaigns and executing with great attention to detail in a way that aligns with our overall style guidelines and resonates emotionally with our customers/ potential customers. This is a great opportunity to take part in building and expanding our brand awareness through reaching millions of customer/ potential candidates around the world.
- Develop or update brand identity, standards and brand management tools as needed.
- Innovate continually within a design team to build new or updated marketing campaigns that engage our customers and/ or potential candidates
- Communicate ideas and concepts clearly. Review work in an objective manner and with the aid of analytics, and apply learnings to future work.
- Work collaboratively with marketing, pr, video, design and other stakeholders to gather information, understand the end goals and strategize communication approaches.
- A strong online design portfolio consisting of web-based marketing campaigns and strong graphic principals.
- Academic background in graphic design, visual/human interaction, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience and a deep understanding of all stages of the design process focusing on online graphic design skills.
- Positive attitude with a willingness to put aside ego for the sake of what's best for the team
- Great personality and social skills
- Ability to adapt, switch gears, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- High level of written and spoken English
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines