Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
monday.com was founded on the belief that transparency and collaboration create a culture of ownership and empowerment; more empowered employees are more productive employees. And we’re only scratching the surface of what we can accomplish together.
We are all about creating a workplace environment of transparency, ownership, and accountability, to empower managers and their teams.
We're looking for a soul of an entrepreneur and a passion for solving challenges developer to join our rapidly growing R&D team. Build and launch an entirely new community product from scratch—own the product lifecycle from early conception to post-deployment. This is an amazing opportunity to join one of Israel's fastest growing startups and make an immediate and real impact. Own the development side of all A/B testing, readily supplying the metrics and data we need to prioritize conversion and business goals.
A little bit more about our engineering team
More on Impact-driven R&D
Individual Contributor – Leadership Over Management
- Develop our website and marketing landing pages in a very fast-paced environment
- Create landing page template generator that will empower Marketing to launch their own campaigns
- Build and launch an entirely new community product from scratch—own the product lifecycle from early conception to post-deployment
- Collaborate closely with teams outside of R&D (Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, HR) to understand their requirements and align them with company goals
- Own the development side of all A/B testing, readily supplying the metrics and data we need to prioritize conversion and business goals
- A soul of an entrepreneur and a passion for solving challenges
- At least two years of hands-on experience developing web projects and applications from scratch
- Significant front-end development experience
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in Computer Science (not a must; we're always looking for super talented people)
- Experience working with performance marketing is a huge advantage