Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
Over 100,000 organisations in over 200 industries in more than 140 countries trust monday.com to liberate their teams from menial and mundane work, enabling them to plan and run business processes, projects, and everyday work - fast, their way.
With monday.com, teams solve problems faster, instantly adapt, and continually improve. They become more fulfilled as they achieve extraordinary results. They become agents of excellence.
We're looking for a Full Stack Team Leader to join our rapidly growing R&D team. This is an amazing opportunity to join one of Israel's fastest growing startups and make an immediate and real impact on the future of our product.
Our Stack- React.JS, Redux, Node.js, Ruby on Rails, AWS, Elastic Search, Redis, MySQL
A little bit more about our engineering team
More on Impact-driven R&D
The impact engineering culture
- Lead a team of highly talented and independent developers and in a rapidly changing environment where code is deployed multiple times a day
- Centralize team's activities, including new feature development, automation, testing, bugs management, and planning your team's iterations in an Agile environment
- Develop features end-to-end, from thinking about the product, working with UI/UX design team, development, testing, deployment, to post-deployment analysis
- Experience managing a team and leading projects hands-on from start to finish
- Experience building web applications from scratch in a production environment
- Passion for both client-side and server-side development
- Team player, strong communication skills, empathy, and someone who thrives working in a fast-paced environment
- Degree in Computer Science (not a must; we're always looking for super talented people)