We are looking for a Full Stack Engineering Manager to lead and manage a growing team of brilliant developers, passionate about taking a hands-on team leader role, working together to develop our rapidly growing product.
You'll be managing a growing team of brilliant developers, working together to develop our rapidly growing product.
You'll spend your time hands-on (planning features, coding, testing, etc.), so this is an incredible opportunity to make an immediate and tangible impact on the future of our product.
If you are a problem solver who's passionate about creating, leading and managing your team through its execution, mentoring engineers and have a huge impact this is the place for you.
Ruby on Rails, React.JS, Redux, ES6, Elastic Search, Redis, MySQL
- Lead a team of highly talented and independent developers and in a rapidly changing environment where code is deployed multiple times a day
- Centralize team's activities, including new feature development, automation, testing, bugs management, and planning your team's iterations in an Agile environment
- Develop features end-to-end, from thinking about the product, working with UI/UX design team, development, testing, deployment, to post-deployment analysis
- Experience managing a team and leading projects hands-on from start to finish
- Experience building web applications from scratch in a production environment
- Passion for both client-side and server-side development
- Team player, strong communication skills, empathy, and someone who thrives working in a fast-paced environment
- Degree in Computer Science (not a must; we're always looking for super talented people)