Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
monday.com is growing and looking for our first Regional Director of Channel Partnerships in the EMEA. This person will be responsible for building out the strategy and recruitment of new reseller partners throughout EMEA while also managing the entire lifecycle of the relationship.
This includes developing channel strategies from scratch, forecasting our partnership pipeline, engaging them in a partnership and being the face of monday.com to potential & current partners.
- Take primary responsibility for the strategy and execution of new resellers partnerships.
- Identify relevant organizations who are strategically well-positioned to accelerate monday.com’s growth into new markets.
- Identify potential channel partners across a variety of clusters, segmented by industry, geography, and specific area of expertise.
- Close partnership agreements while properly balancing company goals, speed, and economic potential.
- Evaluate the financial and non-financial benefits and risks of new partnerships.
- Track, report, and optimize the performance of partnerships, including identifying issues as they arise, assessing possible solutions, and executing them.
- Work closely with the Senior Channel and Sales leaders at monday.com in a strategic capacity to build out channel program in EMEA
- Collaborate with different teams at monday.com to build and maintain a pipeline of relationships with potential partners, taking responsibility for the relationship throughout all stages.
- 5+ years in SaaS sales/ business development positions - must
- Experience in recruiting and managing VARs - must
- Experience building out and managing a team of Channel Managers - must
- Fluent in English - must
- Ability to take an entire project from A to Z
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Strong relationship-builder, initiator, outstanding verbal and written communication skills