Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
As monday.com’s Channel Partners Program continues to rapidly expand, we are seeking a Partner Development Representative (PDR) to expand our partner’s network by building a pipeline of qualified channel partners.
The PDR will be in charge of identifying, reaching out and developing relationships with partners that will become the next generation of monday.com’s channel partners.
The right individual will work hand in hand with the Channel Partners Manager to support the growth of our rapidly growing partners’ program.
The PDR will lead the research to identify channel partners, facilitate the activities with the partner during the recruiting and build monday.com’s partners pipeline. Your opportunity will be to expand our partners’ network and help to build long-term Partnerships.
- Execute in-depth research into potential partners, gaining relevant information and access to DMs within large organizations.
- Seek partners opportunities via different communication channels
- Use lead generation methodologies and tools to build accurate and targeted lists of potential partners
- Use out-of-the-box techniques and ideas in order to increase partners’ interest in monday.com’s partner program.
- Update potential partners activity to ensure effective lead management
- Continuously look for ways to improve our partners recruiting processes
- Exceed weekly, monthly and quarterly potential partners development targets
- 0-2 years in an SDR/BDR position
- Thorough knowledge of sales processes/methodologies and proven success in converting leads to calls
- Native level of written and spoken English - Must. Additional language - Advantage
- Experience working with SaaS - advantage
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with the ability to hold business and technical related discussions