Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
Over 100,000 organisations in over 200 industries in more than 140 countries trust monday.com to liberate their teams from menial and mundane work, enabling them to plan and run business processes, projects, and everyday work - fast, their way.
With monday.com, teams solve problems faster, instantly adapt, and continually improve. They become more fulfilled as they achieve extraordinary results. They become agents of excellence.
We're looking for a Full Stack Team Leader to join our rapidly growing R&D team. This is an amazing opportunity to join one of Israel's fastest growing startups and make an immediate and real impact on the future of our product.
Our Stack- React.JS, Redux, Node.js, Ruby on Rails, AWS, Elastic Search, Redis, MySQL
Learn more about our engineering culture-
More on Impact-driven R&D
The impact engineering culture
The AutoPilot group is where WorkOS is actually being built, we build the infrastructure that converts monday into customizable building blocks.
The teams in the group are in charge of:
- Enabling users to automate their workflows.
- Building the infrastructure for the creation of new apps on top of monday that customize the look and feel of the product and create new building blocks.
- Creating external apps with tech partners using monday building blocks in platforms outside of monday.
As the Tech Partners Team Lead you will take part in creating new business opportunities for the company, participate in leading the vision of the AutoPilot group and forming a new team within the group.
- Experience managing a team and leading projects hands-on from start to finish
- 2+ of proven management experience.
- Experience building web applications from scratch in a production environment
- Passion for both client-side and server-side development
- Team player, strong communication skills, empathy, and someone who thrives working in a fast-paced environment
- Degree in Computer Science (not a must; we're always looking for super talented people)