Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
Our growing Mobile Product Design team is looking for an exceptional Mobile Product Designer to help shape and craft a product that's simple and intuitive. You will design end-to-end user experiences and optimized – from early prototypes to final implementation in both platforms iOS and Android. You will also contribute to the development of our product style guidelines and design system.
Want to know how it feels- get in this podcast:
- Use your interpersonal communication skills to work within dynamic and fast cross-functional teams.
- Brainstorm and design new features and take concepts through to production.
- Focusing on user experience using A/B tests and live results.
- Collaborate with the product, engineering, science, and marketing teams to develop a high-end look and feel.
- Work closely with our mobile R&D team to ensure that the user experience is intuitive, pleasant, and beautiful
- Help out with company-wide design requests as needed: marketing assets, presentations, etc.
- Stay up-to-date with current design trends
- 2-3+ years hands-on experience working on products delivered via mobile.
- Experience collaborating closely with R&D.
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
- Positive attitude with a willingness to put aside ego for the sake of what's best for the team.
- Great personality and social skills.
- Ability to adapt, switch gears, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of written and spoken English.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment.