Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
Over 100,000 organisations in over 200 industries in more than 140 countries trust monday.com to liberate their teams from menial and mundane work, enabling them to plan and run business processes, projects, and everyday work - fast, their way.
With monday.com, teams solve problems faster, instantly adapt, and continually improve. They become more fulfilled as they achieve extraordinary results. They become agents of excellence.
We're looking for Cloud Security Engineer to join our rapidly growing security team. This is an amazing opportunity to join one of Israel's fastest growing startups and make an immediate and real impact on the future of our product.
Learn more about our engineering culture-
More on Impact-driven R&D
Individual Contributor – Leadership Over Management
The impact engineering culture
The security team, which is part of the R&D team, is a small but brilliant and hard-working team that manages and leads the company’s security aspects across all areas. As a company that stores and processes sensitive data for hundreds of thousands of users around the world, it is our responsibility to ensure that the company’s core assets and our users’ security and privacy are protected under the highest standards and at all costs. We strive to lead the company in all things security, take initiatives and take part in large processes led by other teams that require our expertise through help with planning, actual implementation and monitoring.
- Ensure that monday.com is in compliance with international and local standards and regulations and drive forward the continued improvement of our security program.
- Act as focal point for customers’ security-related inquiries, including work on security assessment questionnaires.
- Work closely with monday.com’s Legal team on security agreements, playing a crucial role in enabling the company’s continued growth.
- Ensure the compliance of monday.com’s vendor portfolio with our security requirements.
- Perfect written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience with information security governance, including work on security assessment questionnaires, agreements and policies
- Previous experience in a law firm/legal department is an advantage
- Previous employment as part of a security team is an advantage