Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
Over 100,000 organisations in over 200 industries in more than 140 countries trust monday.com to liberate their teams from menial and mundane work, enabling them to plan and run business processes, projects, and everyday work - fast, their way.
With monday.com, teams solve problems faster, instantly adapt, and continually improve. They become more fulfilled as they achieve extraordinary results. They become agents of excellence.
If you are a developer and an entrepreneur who aspires to business ownership and has the startup bug in your soul- this opportunity is for you!
Learn more -
Individual Contributor – Leadership Over Management
The Day After Closing a Company
KPIs that drive the product
Defining and Measuring Success
- Creating a new product and iterating to reach product-market fit.
- Identify problems and opportunities, make decisions and analyze results
- Develop new disciplines and verticals from A-Z by planning, strategizing, organizing and leading
- Take ownership of the whole production process on all the stack - from server to UI to let users know.
- Working closely with Product and Design, taking full responsibility and ownership from conception to post-deployment in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- A soul of an entrepreneur and a passion for solving challenges
- At least two years of experience in start-up and entrepreneurship
- Experience and love for engineering
- Work experience and understanding of Product development
- Understanding the business world and identifying business opportunities
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in Computer Science (not a must)