Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
monday.com was founded on the belief that transparency and collaboration create a culture of ownership and empowerment; more empowered employees are more productive employees. And we’re only scratching the surface of what we can accomplish together.
We are all about creating a workplace environment of transparency, ownership, and accountability, to empower managers and their teams.
We're looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our rapidly growing R&D team. This is an amazing opportunity to join one of Israel's fastest growing startups and make an immediate and real impact on the future of our product. Our Developers aren't just executors of code; they're brilliant end-to-end thinkers who are incredibly independent and self-managed. This is the kind of environment where initiative is rewarded, and the sky is the limit in terms of what you can accomplish.
React.JS, Redux, ES6, Ruby on Rails, Elastic Search, Redis, MySQL
A little bit more about our engineering team
More on Impact-driven R&D
Individual Contributor – Leadership Over Management
- Building new features and directly impacting the future of our product from UI to database
- Working with a small team of experienced and highly talented developers in a CI/CD environment with cutting edge technologies
- Working closely with Product and Design, taking full responsibility and ownership from conception to post-deployment in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Strong technical skills and a passion for developing features end-to-end (client and server)
- Experience building a web application from scratch
- Understanding of product and a passion for building software that provides a great experience
- Team player, strong communication skills, and empathy
- Degree in Computer Science (not a must; we're always looking for super talented people