Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
Over 100,000 organisations in over 200 industries in more than 140 countries trust monday.com to liberate their teams from menial and mundane work, enabling them to plan and run business processes, projects, and everyday work - fast, their way.
With monday.com, teams solve problems faster, instantly adapt, and continually improve. They become more fulfilled as they achieve extraordinary results. They become agents of excellence.
We're looking for DevOps Engineer to join our rapidly growing R&D team. This is an amazing opportunity to join one of Israel's fastest growing startups and make an immediate and real impact on the future of our product.
Our Stack- React.JS, Redux, ES6, Ruby on Rails, node.js, Elastic Search, Redis, Memcached, MySQL, Docker, AWS, Mac/Linux
Come and check out our Engineering Blog - https://engineering.monday.com/
Learn more about our engineering culture-
More on Impact-driven R&D
Individual Contributor – Leadership Over Management
The impact engineering culture
While all Monday engineers have good Infrastructure skills and understanding, Infrastructure team is focused on building tools to help them be more productive.
We’re looking specifically for full stack developers with a special passion for infrastructure. Like any engineer at monday.com, if we need to change the application code to comply with infrastructure changes, we do it ourselves without waiting for someone to do it for us.
We are focused around development flow productivity, building application infrastructures and production planning and stability. As we are a small team, we strive to build all as a service for other engineers to be easily reused. We have huge challenges related to hyper growth of engineering and application scale.
- Building new infrastructure related features and directly impacting the future of our product from UI to database.
- Working with a small team of experienced and highly talented developers in a CI/CD environment with cutting edge technologies.
- Working closely with Engineering teams, taking full responsibility and ownership from conception to post-deployment in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
Learn more about the team-
When Twenty-Five Deployments A Day Are Simply Not Enough
Infrastructure scale review
- Strong technical skills, good system and infrastructure understanding.
- Experienced with building the full application release cycle (CI/CD).
- Familiar with how modern web applications work and scale.
- Networking, firewall rules management and application security knowledge.
- Well familiar with Linux environment, scripting and programming.
- Good skills of seeing a big picture and system architecture planning.
- Proven DevOps and Infrastructure experience will be an advantage.
- Understanding of product and a passion for building software that impacts millions of users.
- Team player, egoless, strong communication skills, and empathy.
- Degree in Computer Science (not a must; we're always looking for super talented people)