monday.com was founded on the belief that transparency and collaboration create a culture of ownership and empowerment; more empowered employees are more productive employees. And we’re only scratching the surface of what we can accomplish together.
We are all about creating a workplace environment of transparency, ownership, and accountability, to empower managers and their teams.
We're looking for a DevOps engineer to join our rapidly growing R&D team. This is an amazing opportunity to join one of Israel's fastest growing startups and make an immediate and real impact on the future of our product. Our engineers aren't just executors of code; they're brilliant end-to-end thinkers who are incredibly independent and self-managed. This is the kind of environment where initiative is rewarded, and the sky's the limit in terms of what you can accomplish.
Ruby on Rails, node.js, Elasticsearch, Redis, Memcached, MySQL, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Ansible, Terraform, Mac/Linux
While all monday.com engineers have good Infrastructure skills and understanding, Infrastructure team is focused on building tools to help them be more productive.
We are focused around development flow productivity, building application infrastructures and production planning and stability. As we are a small team, we strive to build all as a service for other engineers to be easily reused. We have huge challenges related to hyper growth of engineering and application scale.
Building new infrastructure related features and directly impacting the future of our product from UI to database. Working with a small team of experienced and highly talented developers in a CI/CD environment with cutting edge technologies. Working closely with Engineering teams, taking full responsibility and ownership from conception to post-deployment in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Strong technical skills, good system and infrastructure understanding.
- Experienced with building the full application release cycle (CI/CD).
- Familiar with how modern web applications work and scale.
- Networking, firewall rules management and application security knowledge.
- Well familiar with Linux environment, scripting and programming.
- Good skills of seeing a big picture and system architecture planning.
- Proven DevOps and Infrastructure experience will be an advantage.
- Understanding of product and a passion for building software that impacts millions of users.
- Team player, egoless, strong communication skills, and empathy.
- Degree in Computer Science (not a must; we're always looking for super talented people)