Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
Our amazing marketing team is growing and we're looking for a talented Enterprise Content Marketing Manager who will be a part of our Content Marketing team. As an Enterprise Content Marketing Manager you will be responsible for researching, editing, and creating interesting, high-value content for an enterprise audience.
- Develop and edit a variety of content assets - aligned to persona and buyer journey - including case studies, blog posts, ebooks, infographics, white papers, email campaigns, and webinars.
- Be the focal point of any thought leadership and sales support content request, whether you are creating it, editing it, or supporting other content needs on the team.
- Use a variety of analytics tools to monitor content performance and optimize its impact.
- Research and contribute creative ideas to support key content goals, such as increasing conversion rates in the sales funnel, growing blog subscribers and LinkedIn followers, growing inbound organic traffic, and more.
- Minimum of 2-years of experience in content creation supporting B2B software companies.
- Experience working with sales or on sales development content.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, with a deep-rooted understanding of what it takes to engage readers with riveting content
- Native English speaker.
- An understanding of the goals of content marketing role.
- Comfortable in using data analytics to measure and continually improve the impact of content on lead generation, thought leadership, and sales enablement
- The ability to work well within and across teams, and give and receive constructive feedback.