Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
monday.com is rapidly growing and having the best people join the team is our top priority! We invest extensive resources and thought into hiring Your success in talent acquisition will have a huge impact on our journey to success!
We are looking for a passionate, motivated, and innovative Talent Acquisition Specialist that will reach out to top talent candidates in various business fields.You’ll be responsible for the end-to-end hiring process. You’ll have a deep understanding of business plans and strategy, partner with business leadership, profile the best candidates, develop channels and sourcing strategies to engage to talents, build the most effective hiring process with an exceptional candidate experience, interview, and act a partner in all hiring decision making.
- Lead the full-cycle hiring process for all positions
- Create top-notch talent pipelines by using innovative talent acquisition channels (including sourcing, arranging meetups and other professional events, and more)
- Develop an effective and engaging hiring process that attracts top-talent professionals
- Strive to improve our candidates’ experience by building an excellent working relationship with candidates at all stages.
- Understand managers’ needs and express urgency by recruiting effectively and in a timely manner.
- Find potential candidates for positions by mining job boards, referrals, and other candidate pools.
- At least 2 years experience as a recruiter in the hi-tech field
- Experience in recruiting for hi-tech positions - an advantage!
- Experienced in sourcing - must
- Strong English, both verbal and written- a must
- Experience in technological recruiting - advantage
- B.A in Social Science/Behavioural Science or equivalent
- Ability to multi-task and handle many requirements simultaneously
- Results oriented with a competitive drive for success
- High level of energy, motivation, initiative, and professionalism
- Strong work ethic and excellent communication skills