Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
We are looking for a Corporate controller to lead the financial reporting and analysis including the daily, monthly, and quarterly reporting responsibilities.
This position is a hands-on position and will interact and coordinate with colleagues in various operational departments to ensure proper accounting treatment, execution of accounting functions, and reporting of results. A demonstrated ability to quickly grasp financial, accounting and tax concepts, exercise judgment and provide strong leadership will be critical. The position requires initiation and forward-thinking, setting the team on highest professional standards, processes and technology.
This is a full-time position located in the Tel Aviv HQ.
The Corporate controller will report directly to the Head of Finance.
- Participate in preparation of US GAAP consolidated financial statements
- Oversee the preparation of the monthly financial statements and trend analysis to ensure that all results are properly recorded and reported.
- Manage the audits and reviews with the Company’s external auditors as well as the timely and accurate filing of the Company’s financial reports.
- Work closely with the finance team and provide support to the FP&A team on various special projects and ad hoc analysis as assigned.
- Implementation of internal controls, financial policies and procedures to support company’s activities.
- Support and lead the implementation of NetSuite financial ERP system.
- Ongoing communication and cooperation with other departments to understand, design and record appropriately financial results.
- CPA with 8+ years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent; very knowledgeable in US GAAP.
- Big 4 background – Must
- Experience from Hi-Tech company - Must
- Deep knowledge of US GAAP - Must
- Proven experience in a dynamic start-up environment
- Proficient in the use of Office and financial management software (e.g. NetSuite, Priority)
- Financial systems configuration experience - an advantage
- Enthusiastic Peoples person with an analytical mind and strategic ability
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and
- Fluent in English and Hebrew, Spoken/written – Must