Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
Over 100,000 organisations in over 200 industries in more than 140 countries trust monday.com to liberate their teams from menial and mundane work, enabling them to plan and run business processes, projects, and everyday work - fast, their way.
With monday.com, teams solve problems faster, instantly adapt, and continually improve. They become more fulfilled as they achieve extraordinary results. They become agents of excellence.
- Lead & manage a distributed team of multi-disciplinary analysts across multiple departments in a rapidly changing environment
- Lead a growing team of analysts, build the team from the ground up owning scale and processes
- Lead a professional guild of data-users: education, Transfer of Information and creating a common toolbox for data practitioners
- Collaborate with multiple departments, providing insights into operations and recognizing opportunities for growth
- Provide proactive insights into business activities and various system trends
- Design a Business Intelligence and Analytics strategy to enable tracking of business goals and reporting on business performance at scale
- Build relationships with cross-functional stakeholders globally, gather requirements and deliver reporting/analytics solutions to meet those requirements
- Maintain and support Executive Dashboards and reporting systems.
- Collaborate on conceptualization and development of centralized tools (including dashboards) that the business partners can use to extract data/insights in an automated manner
- Apply deep understanding of data flows and data definitions to creatively address complex issues
- Apply your expertise in business analysis, data visualization and data-mining to tell the story behind the numbers and derive actionable insights for management.
- Deliver presentations that are succinct and crisp, with a balance of high-level insights for executives and detailed enough view for core teams
- Develop end-user reports that support all the business unit needs
A little bit more about the team
On the “BigBrain” that makes KPIs accessible to every employee
Cracking A/B Testing
bigbrain: making numbers fun again
- Have a minimum of 7 years of working experience overall as a data analyst
- Have a minimum of 4 years of experience in leading teams of analysts
- Proven track record in building top performing teams
- Well versed with a broad variety of analytical roles e.g. Product analyst, Data analyst, Marketing analyst etc.
- High proficiency level in SQL - MUST
- Great storyteller and communicator and can build relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Deep understanding of numbers, as well as a strong business sense. Know when to use a single number and when to build a complex forecasting models
- Capable of tackling ambiguous problem spaces and challenges
- Passion for making sense of user behavior, using any available methods and a dedicated advocate of a user-centered approach in product development
- Curious, independent and rigorous
- Technical competence to perform advanced analytics with large datasets with technologies such as Python, Pandas, R, SQL