Listen to our podcast, catch insights from our team and get to know the monday.com culture
Our Customer Success team is scaling and e are looking for a Knowledge Base Writer to join our growing team. There are a few things we take really seriously here at monday.com: building an amazing product and providing the best possible service to our customers. As our Technical Writer you will be responsible for creating and editing our Knowledge Bases articles, guides, use cases and all other materials needed for the Self-Service channels.
- Create in-depth, high-quality content for our Self-Service channel.
- Produce and content including how-to articles, guides and more.
- Edit and improving existing content.
- Analyze content, user satisfaction and work towards ticket reduction.
- Produce content under tight deadlines
- Maintain and review all content to be accurate and up to date.
- 1-3 years professional experience in content, technical or product writing.
- Native English speaker or English mother tongue – must
- Active initiator, outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion in writing content to help users succeed and teach with uplifting, user friendly content.
- Understanding Workflows and attention to details.
- Tech world orientation - an advantage.
- Knowledge in recording and editing video tutorials - an advantage.